Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

11 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Hi guys. You go out for a few beers with your mates and it takes an hour to catch up on the forum when you get home!!... Doesn't look like I've missed too much, apart from the horrible nudity in B1...:dodgy:

I've just witnesses probably the best arse I've ever seen, in tight leggings in the pub I've just been in. She was these girls age...She noticed  the fact we were looking so she put on a bit of a show...:biggrin:

Anyway, back to the real world of RLC now...:dodgy:

Actually I'm thinking about that arse now.!!..:heart:   And I forgot to say, she was better looking than any of the lovely ladies we have here in Barca....She was drop dead gorgeous...:biggrin:

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

She talks in her sleep, as you'll know because you watch her so closely. and I'm sure she said Naga and not Bud...Sorry mate...:dodgy:

yes she does talk but I have never said naga sorry but you need to wake from your dream :biggrin: 

Well I'm home early and I see B2 is no batter than it has been. Yes they are home for now. I read about the bath and I know how you guys exaggerate. So I'm incline to think it wasn't as good as all that.

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, Noldus said:

¿Por qué cree que de repente se quedó en silencio aquí ,,, :biggrin:

The girls are simply very excited about their social networks, all the photos and videos they have shared. And with the people you have contacted. Therefore there is little to comment.vvvv