Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

16 minutes ago, meran said:

Honest opinion .

i like it . At least this dude is not kissing ass of any girl 

... this is an easy task when eveything is only happen outside of the apartments. ... This apartmenst are dead. 

1 minute ago, bud2966 said:

y directamente a la cama para que ella debe de tenía una dura noche de trabajo y necesita dormir un poco para que pueda hacerlo todo de nuevo a la noche sabemos cómo buzy ella está con su trabajo como modelo:biggrin:

Model by day, but at 6 o'clock in the morning, the models are sleeping.

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

No offense but are you the boss of the forums now Ben? It was better with two separate forums.

It came from StnCld. He said that some people will not be happy, but you can't make anyone happy and this is the way it's going to be. Personally I like it

58 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

Girls on vacation my ass they get free rent a allowance and get bonuses for performing above and beyond the norm,now rlc expects us to believe that they expect nothing from the girls while they are here give me a break  these girls are actually driving customers away and certainly are not bringing in any new ones we all know what girls I'm talking about and RLC expects us to believe they are ok with this these are Russian business men we have all heard stories about how they can be

RLC is not run by Russians