Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

24 minutes ago, balt2103 said:

And why not ALL apartments together in one forum? That would the be the best for everyone!

The Couple Apartments wouldn't coincide together as there is to many from different areas. They come from Russia, Spain, Italy & The Czech Republic.

B1 & B2 were Merged as per what I had stated in my previous post.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Noldus said:

They have bracelets, but there may be other activities than one club

I think an outdoor festival/concert is the most likely. They were dressed for being outside and Gina was showing Stella a video that sounded like an outdoor party of some sort.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

The Couple Apartments wouldn't coincide together as there is to many from different areas. They come from Russia, Spain, Italy & The Czech Republic.

B1 & B2 were Merged as per what I had stated in my previous post.

Well, at least nice that you asked us before! ...Oh, no, you do not have that .....

4 minutes ago, odpegleg said:

Mr Box you complain about everything that go on in the house so why do you even watch.   U bitch about as much as my wife

... i do not bitch ... i just write what is happen in barcelona.

This girls keep everything away from the apartments. If you create imagination (about what could their private life look like), i post that we will never see any of it. ... :) ... It is just a simple fact.

shutterstock_158483090.jpg.d2a7a9ab6aca3123323f3c407df3c5af.jpg