Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

3 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Maybe you should watch VHTV. I hear they have sex shows all the time.:dodgy:

If you like to be foolish by this barca actual girls it's not my fault...I have not fault in that..if I see Stella and her friend for exemple cleaning very nicely her downstairs to go out..putting an under wary and next day returning with other underway..it's not my fault I feel kind fooled..because what we get its only "fantastic real life" painting and back massages..that is of course what this girls do in their day to day..but of course sinse this cast entered rlc they entered celibate mode....because that's..you know..real life...

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, happyone said:

Barc1 -5 girls at least have some exposure to Christianity-Easter Eggs and a celebration of Easter

Maybe they do spend all of their time outside in confession :dodgy: LOL

Hehe,you know they do!;)

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

If you like to be foolish by this barca actual girls it's not my fault...I have not fault in that..if I see Stella and her friend for exemple cleaning very nicely her downstairs to go out..putting an under wary and next day returning with other underway..it's not my fault I feel kind fooled..because what we get its only "fantastic real life" painting and back massages..that is of course what this girls do in their day to day..but of course sinse this cast entered rlc they entered celibate mode....because that's..you know..real life...

Standard answer....If you don't like it STOP watching it. The fact that you keep watching something you clearly don't like says......Well I'll just leave it at that along with this tired topic.

• Upvote 2

19 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Respuesta estándar .... Si no te gusta  PARAR  verla. El hecho de que nos sigue observando algo que claramente no le gusta dice ...... Bueno voy a dejar las cosas así, junto con este tema cansado.

That is not the right answer, because he is as client as you or me ... and we have no right to say anything to him.

• Upvote 1

I have said before I have little experience of women bating so I don't know if what we saw with Angel was usual but I assume it was. TBH although not the dullest I find it really boring probably because of the view. Judging from My Belle:heart:'s ones under the covers I imagine hers would be similar which is why I prefer sexy naked dancing. Not that if she bated from behind that I wouldn't be incredibly excited.

• Upvote 1