Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

1 minute ago, Benfold said:

Nobody has paid a table reservation of 250€ at all. Bonnie pulled that figure out of her arse and we know she's a compulsive liar

I didn't even read the source. I was just responding to that post. Nothing was intended against anybody.

à l’instant, BBsq69 a dit :

Quelqu'un a posé une question sur ce que les filles pourraient faire avec des œufs, bien après ce que j'ai vu Adriana faire avec des perles, elle pourrait leur donner une idée.

j'ai pas vue Adrianna et quand?

Just now, BBsq69 said:

I didn't even read the source. I was just responding to that post. Nothing was intended against anybody.

Again BB, the implication is that if someone pays for the girls to have a VIP table at a club they are expecting **something** in return. The errors with this are:

• The number came from Bonnie, who is a liar and knows nothing whatsoever
  • That's not how VIP tables work - you reserve a table for yourself and then invite girls over to sit with you
  • 250€ is far too low a price for a VIP table at a top Barcelona nightclub unless you are actually a VIP (in which case you are given the table for free)
  • Upvote 1

il y a 1 minute, BBsq69 a dit :

Il était un peu, peut-être six mois, mais elle est de retour toujours expérimentait. Ils étaient le couple sexuelle exceptionnelle jusqu'à ce que Masha et Sasha sont venus le long.

merçi BB

5 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Again BB, the implication is that if someone pays for the girls to have a VIP table at a club they are expecting **something** in return. The errors with this are:

• That's not how VIP tables work - you reserve a table for yourself and then invite girls over to sit with you
  • 250€ is far too low a price for a VIP table at a top Barcelona nightclub unless you are actually a VIP (in which case you are given the table for free)

.... in any case .... i do not matter .... everything will happen outside only again. .... Why discuss supid VIP tables if this is not a bit related to this apartments.

6 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Listen I was just responding to that post.

No one pays a table reservation of € 250 to 5 women for nothing.

I do feel picked Ben because this was a post by vortios yet you seem to address it to me. I didn't go back searching for the origin even I don't have that time.

Of course what you say is true but that wasn't what was said as far as I knew. I've already dismissed the VIP nonsense and the price is ludicrously low but if was paying for women to sit at my table I might have an expectation that it would lead somewhere. That was all I was saying. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, MrBox said:

.... in any case .... i do not matter .... everything will happen outside only again. .... Why discuss supid VIP tables if this is not a bit related to this apartments.

We discuss it precisely because they are not here and because we have an interest in the girls. It is not wrong to speculate and often those who say don't speculate, either speculate themselves or our following the girls outside so I am really not sure we should defer to them.

And Mr Box, if Foamy et al had a problem with this speculation they'd say.

It is completely to speculate on why a girl arrives back home at 3 p.m. the next day. It is perfectly reasonable to speculate on why a girl should be wearing no pairs of panties when they return or as yesterday 2 pairs of panties. If we couldn't do that, especially when the girls that we are the customers of in a voyeuristic away are not there to be viewed, then we might as well live in Stepford or enough place where speech is controlled.

Fortunately we don't. We shouldn't let things get out of hand but neither should be stopped from asking legitimate questions.

Then someone can tell us it is wrong if they happen to know and that is fair enough, but to keep quiet does defeat the point of a discussion forum which is what  I thought this was so long as we stay on topic.

• Upvote 2

41 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

En algún lugar no estoy de acuerdo. Se queja de algo que nunca se promete RLC.

If you get that way, it also says RCL that promises live life, when the Barcelona girls (not only these), have had more life live outside the house than inside.

But I repeat, some are content to see the girls sleep, I personally aspire to more.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, vortios said:

If you get that way, it also says RCL that promises live life, when the Barcelona girls (not only these), have had more life live outside the house than inside.

But I repeat, some are content to see the girls sleep, I personally aspire to more.

Angel's pretty much been in bed for 28 hours.

In fact she has been in bed or out for 95% of the last 52 hours. 

It sounds incredible but My Belle:heart: might actually have done the most over the last 52 hours because at least she has been awake in the apartment a lot more than the other 2.

• Upvote 3