Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

2 things I was going to write something but realised it was just going to cause more deliberate misunderstanding and TBH merging the board I think has made this a worse place to be.

Second Angel 15 hours sleep after how many the day before? I think Belle's bad but she seems to have more stamina than the other 2 by quite a way. Still I presume Easter in Spain is over on Tuesday and we should see a return to not normality but the nearest approximation that the B2 girls can manage.

2 hours ago, vortios said:

Do not take my words as a criticism of you or a lack of respect.
His words only indicate a lack of verz information of what are the club and what people do between 20 and 30 years in Barcelona.
First, you look for someone from the "lists" that you get into one of them. It's simple, or at least not very difficult if you're a girl, and you say you're going to take friends. This the first times you will not have problems unless you are a "key" so people will take note, and easily do not come back to successive times (life is that cruel). If you are a boy and you have money, it does not matter how old you are, you will open the doors of the paradise (that's what Eclipse is like any other place) but this happens anywhere in the world. What's more, if you say you want a good company, they are the first to introduce you to good girls to talk to. I say this is no different anywhere in the world.
Once you enter a club (you have been lucky that they let you in there are two different worlds) even though they are in the same room, those who have a table reserved and the rest of the boys who are looking for life as they can.
I say, if you have a table, possibly even the same club can introduce you to girls who are very sociable.
Keep in mind that you have already paid more than € 200 because you simply have a table with your name, and drinks are usually part of it ... the numbers start to rise ... and in an exponential way.
Afterwards, you have invited "amigas", you present the public relations of the premises (you are always grateful to them), or you meet girls in the same place, rarely happens this, since you usually go with the work done When are you going to these places
The party usually goes up a lot of money, but of course, we are not talking about normal people. But you are willing to spend 1000 € in one night, without looking.

By his words, I assume you mean mine?  I'm very well versed in the club atmosphere and private limo rides and the after parties.  I've been there and done all that and then some.  I've seen these girls and hell....even been with some of them and I know what they are all about.  So.....if you were referring to me, it's better to get your facts straight on  an individual first.  If you were not talking to me, then I apologize for the post!!

9 minutes ago, ze81 said:

So..and were in rlc rules or anything can make me complaine or not complain as I wish,whenever I want,the time I want,as long I want!?Please elucidate me?Just as you and anyone can complain of anything or say very nice thing of anything in rlc myself and anyone have the exact same right of doing the opososite.But some in cc had the feeling this forum it's only for saying nice thing of girls..but it isn't!Its an rlc forum,so thaking for granted cc it's an free of speech forum and and normal,day to day forum,people will come to forum and say what they see in their rlc cams..their personal views...could be very good..good..bad..very bad..always good..always bad..remember that..everybody it's different and if wants to give bad opinions and doesn't like what it's watching in the rlc he/she it's paying he/she have all the wrigh to express it in were.Just like I did sinse day one..and will continue doing,and I am fine with that because it was my honest opinion based on what I am seing.An forum it's to express all type of ideias and opinions..if someone tries to condicionante it..it would be an very one direction boring place..well..just like barca1 and b2 are this times.

are you drunken ?

36 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

OT If I'm even more light headed than usual this evening I just cracked my head on the staircase ceiling. Why was my house built for small people?

The question is.......why did you buy a house for small people!!!

29 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

... if you had one.

You said it yourself BB.  Go back and read what I originally posted and then reread your comment to it.  You simply proved my point!