Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

6 minutes ago, Maturin said:

How do you know their membership numbers?

3 minutes ago, meran said:

how do you get the figures of members dropping ?
Just asking if RLC is even noticing and how do you know what the number is . 

i don't know the exact number of members (only rlc knows that), but i calulated the number of poeple using this website with the number of poeple that went on the segpay service of rlc and right now the number of customer is about 7-6% of viewers which is still quiete large since they have so much poeple using it. And even if you don't know the number of members you just have to look at the number of poeple watching rlc it speak for itself ... And since a couple weeks they started back at mass adverstising their website on other website.

graph?o=lt&y=t&b=ffffff&n=666666&f=33333

• Upvote 4

9 minutes ago, wathou said:

Wow i just leave for an hour and this thread went full nuts xD

Guys rlc doesn't need e-mails to understand that something is wrong they are aware of it. The number of customer is droping on a daily basis ... they are now almost half of the number of members that there were in august ... And right now they can't do anything for B1 or B2, they can't force the girls to stay home, or it would only result in lame ass party where nobody wants to be ... the only thing they could do is opening another "girls on vacation" appartment so that poeple have something new to watch ...

And guys let's not be fooled by Mr.Box but B1 & B2 is the reason why RLC is such a big deal right now ( the number of members boomed in august x10 ... and slowly decrease since october when the last girl of the "party era" left). And rlc is well aware of that but they kept opening more couple appartment ( because it's less expensive for them, and require less managing ...) but (most) poeple don't care that much about the couple appartments, only when something is happening and soon those appartments fall into a routine and nobody watch them. And now they probably realised that since even tho they opened new couple appartments the number of members is still dropping and even more since april (when irma left) where there was a consequential drop in the members ... 

The amount of mind numbing and baseless assumptions made in this post is staggering. 

1 minute ago, wathou said:

i don't know the exact number of members, but i calulated the number of poeple using this website with the number of poeple that went on the segpay service of rlc and right now the number of customer is about 7-6% of viewers which is still quiete large since they have so much poeple using it. And even if you don't know the number of members you just have to look at the number of poeple watching rlc it speak for itself ... And since a couple weeks they started back at mass adverstising their website on other website.

as you said since people still subscribing so it doesnt make much difference to RLC

3 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

The amount of mind numbing and baseless assumptions made in this post is staggering. 

if you say so :) i don't say that i'm 100% sure of my numbers but i'm definitely close to the reality. And i wouldn't say something like that unless i'm pretty sure of my numbers and i have discussed that with other members aswell

• Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, odpegleg said:

but angel has been a angel since she enter the B2 because she don't like to party with the other girls and when she bates you can see nothing so I am ready for her to leave. just my option

and feel she is ready to go to I know that I'm not renewing after she is gone to me she was the only thing that had me watching I do :heart: to watch my :angel:

5 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

And another day where Belle never showed her pussy exxcept in the shower which is almost unaviodable. 

I will say that both girls are on their period, Belle further on than Rosie I think so while not impossible, what am I saying it is far from impossible, that they might fuck tonight. I have zero problem with that except that if in particular did surely she's able to do more when she's in. 

The problem is not that they are out but particularly Rosie and Belle do not show enough. I for one can't forget that Belle switches on her music and dances naked in the shower, in her room, in the LR and at parties. She does not give views like Gina and the Twins therefore she should be doing at least what she was prepared to do during the last 2 months of her visit. OK last night's party may have been to do with her period but all the parties she has been to with girls who are 100% comfortable with nudity and indeed nakedly dance themselves and not once has a party ended with her knickers coming off - OK it did happen after one of the parties - and when you are out all the time, presumably fucking because when people come in in the morning, mid morning or later then there is obviously a likelihood of there being a sexual reason - that is not casting aspersions just plain common sense. - there has to be something given back and not just when they are told. These girls are adults but it seems they don't understand that they have to do a bit more.

I think rose just got off her rag she was ragging from the day she got here

2 minutes ago, wathou said:

Wow Acabo de salir por una hora y este hilo fui llena xD tuercas

Chicos RLC no necesita correos electrónicos a entender que algo está mal que son conscientes de ello. El número de cliente es droping sobre una base diaria ... que son ahora casi la mitad del número de miembros que no estaban en agosto ... Y en este momento no pueden hacer nada para B1 o B2, no pueden obligar las niñas se queden en casa, o que sólo se traduciría en parte culo cojo donde nadie quiere estar ... lo único que podían hacer es abrir otra "chicas de vacaciones" apartamento para que Poeple tienen algo nuevo que ver ...

Y los chicos no seamos engañados por Mr.Box pero B1 y B2 es la razón por la RLC es una cosa muy importante en este momento (el número de miembros se disparó en agosto ... x10 y disminuir lentamente desde octubre, cuando la última chica de la " era parte" izquierda). Y RLC es muy consciente de eso, sino que continuamente se abriera más pareja apartamento (porque es menos costoso para ellos, y requieren menos gestión ...) pero (la mayoría) de Poeple no les importa mucho acerca de la pareja apartamentos, sólo cuando es algo pasando y pronto esos apartamentos caer en la rutina y nadie los vigile. Y ahora que probablemente se dieron cuenta de que, dado que incluso aunque se abrieron nuevos pares appartments el número de miembros sigue bajando y aún más desde abril (cuando irma izquierda), donde hubo una caída consiguiente de los miembros ... 

Every time I read any of his lines of text, he forgives the expression (without the intention of offending you or anyone else) "How the hell can an employer do nothing when he sees that his company is going to fuck off?"
Look, I do not know any clause that says that an employer can not notice that a worker is having little performance, or simply and simply, does what he wants and is not working for the company.
Just a datum ... check the recording last night of the party and look at Rose, every time she invented something new, just before, she read a message ... And if we go further ... who does not remember The great Lola and her messages that indicated the beginning of the dances?
That said, I am convinced (and I would like someone to give me a logical reason for Bendfold, "change my way of thinking", it is the RLC itself, which is interested in all this to work in this way.
Girls who come to Barcelona, work on photographic models, make contacts outside the house, and go out partying every night ...

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, wathou said:

i don't know the exact number of members (only rlc knows that), but i calulated the number of poeple using this website with the number of poeple that went on the segpay service of rlc and right now the number of customer is about 7-6% of viewers which is still quiete large since they have so much poeple using it. And even if you don't know the number of members you just have to look at the number of poeple watching rlc it speak for itself ... And since a couple weeks they started back at mass adverstising their website on other website.

Yes but looking at that it seems the September strategy worked and the drop off has not been as severe as you would expect if you are not going to repeat it. We'll see what happens on the right of the graph although I'm sure why the y-axis appears upside down. 

8 minutes ago, odpegleg said:

but angel has been a angel since she enter the B2 because she don't like to party with the other girls and when she bates you can see nothing so I am ready for her to leave. just my option

I respect your opinion OPL. I'd like to say a couple of things though. She has been involved in the 'parties' at B2 and occasionally at B1. and enjoyed herself. She is just more mature than most the other girls IMO. Nobody can comment about the partying outside, although I think we all know she goes  clubbing with the other girls. She gets on well with all the girls, and whether she hides her bates or not, she is the only one in B1 and B2 who actually bates, and on a regular basis...:cool:

• Upvote 1