Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

11 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

looks like :angel: is getting her cover in place:biggrin:

i had to check it out, and she managed to "hide" everything from cam 7 & 8 xD But hey she is still the only one left in the "girls on vacation" appartments we have to give her that :cool:

Just now, wathou said:

i had to check it out, and she managed to "hide" everything from cam 7 & 8 xD But hey she is still the only one in the "girls on vacation" appartments we have to give her that :cool:

that is true but she just didn't get the call :biggrin:

1 minute ago, wathou said:

i had to check it out, and she managed to "hide" everything from cam 7 & 8 xD But hey she is still the only one in the "girls on vacation" appartments we have to give her that :cool:

Hep..but no need to pay to see her doing it,if you one time you seen it all,well almost nothing it's visible to be fair,but the cenary it's always equal and planed..

Today I have mainly watched Leora and Kitty, but honestly I don't need to pay for the first and wouldn't pay for the second.

RLC should just say that unless you have a job you must be in and awake for a minimum of 8 hours a day on average over a week otherwise you go at the end of the week and you must at least manage certain levels of nudity. That sounds Draconian but last night's 1 hour party which was clearly a compensation for tonight was no compensation whatsoever. B1 Probably wondered why they were there because they are clearly doing enough. That pile of girls last night was a dead ringer for what happened during the party era but we all forgave the party girls because we had much lower expectations and they had all proved themselves. The last of the party girls were Becca (who had that hiatus) and Belle and even if sometimes they were not in the mood at least they tried to entertain.

• Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Today I have mainly watched Leora and Kitty, but honestly I don't need to pay for the first and wouldn't pay for the second.

RLC should just say that unless you have a job you must be in and awake for a minimum of 8 hours a day on average over a week otherwise you go at the end of the week and you must at least manage certain levels of nudity. That sounds Draconian but last night's 1 hour party which was clearly a compensation for tonight was no compensation whatsoever. B1 Probably wondered why they were there because they are clearly doing enough. That pile of girls last night was a dead ringer for what happened during the party era but we all forgave the party girls because we had much lower expectations and they had all proved themselves. The last of the party girls were Becca (who had that hiatus) and Belle and even if sometimes they were not in the mood at least they tried to entertain.

and I do feel that :angel: came in to give some good shows on her own but changed after her trip  and when she got the big room she just started to be more about her reallife and seeing how to make more out side  then in

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

That nice big main bedroom seems totaly wasted for an girl like Angel..basicaly most of the time she only uses half of that nice large bed and it's the side far of the cam..so what it she doing in this bedroom!?Why not put other other girl that does just the same but at least uses sometimes all bed like any normal person..or at least one side or other from time to time and not ALWAYS the side far from cam..when Dana was in were prior I though the girl after could only be an improvement..I was wrong..she sleeps far from cam..and bates hides also.Bad luck lol.

What are you guys watching....Angel is the only girl that bates in both apartments, regularly, so what girl currently in B2 would be better in the big bedroom. or B1 for that matter.!! She was next in line to move in there because she'd been there the longest, and that's how it (usually) works. Plus, all the girls who've slept in that bed alone sleep on the far side, probably because it's near the bathroom, so why should she decide to come over to this side of the bed when she wants a bate!!. We all know by know that Angelina masturbates for herself, we are the 2nd party, but how guys can complain about her is beyond belief.

To me it's a case of a lot of guys get bored after a while. That's fair enough. I like the turnaround of girls in B1 and B2 and that is a huge attraction for me. I can't see Angel giving us anything more before she leaves but what she's given us has been great and I think critisising her is totally shite...:cry:

• Upvote 4

18 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

¿Eso significa que lo que creo que hace porque si lo hace que me hace aún más loco. No pasamos en el dinero para volar fuera niñas para el entretenimiento de alguien como él - más no voy a decir. Es mucho peor que estar en el club o algún partido al azar. Él tenía su diversión y ahora se está haciendo activamente seguro de que no conseguimos nuestro. 

I was wrong I'm sorry. I wanted to post PM, but I already explained it in a PM

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

What are you guys watching....Angel is the only girl that bates in both apartments, regularly, so what girl currently in B2 would be better in the big bedroom. or B1 for that matter.!! She was next in line to move in there because she'd been there the longest, and that's how it (usually) works. Plus, all the girls who've slept in that bed alone sleep on the far side, probably because it's near the bathroom, so why should she decide to come over to this side of the bed when she wants a bate!!. We all know by know that Angelina masturbates for herself, we are the 2nd party, but how guys can complain about her is beyond belief.

To me it's a case of a lot of guys get bored after a while. That's fair enough. I like the turnaround of girls in B1 and B2 and that is a huge attraction for me. I can't see Angel giving us anything more before she leaves but what she's given us has been great and I think critisising her is totally shite...:cry:

Bildergebnis für face hiddingprivacy-hiding-face.jpgoy.jpg5502259_orig.jpg

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

¿Qué están viendo .... Ángel es la única chica que rebaja en dos apartamentos, con regularidad, así que ¿qué chica actualmente en B2 sería mejor en la gran habitación. o B1 para el caso. !! Ella era el siguiente en la línea de moverse de allí porque ella había estado allí por más tiempo, y eso es lo que (por lo general) funciona. Además, todas las chicas que han dormido en esa cama solo sueño en el lado lejano, probablemente porque es cerca del baño, así que ¿por qué debería tomar la decisión de venir a este lado de la cama cuando ella quiere un bate !!. Todos sabemos por saber que Angelina se masturba por sí misma, somos el segundo partido, pero ¿cómo los hombres pueden quejarse de su es de no creer.

Para mí es un caso de un montón de chicos se aburren después de un tiempo. Eso es lo suficientemente justo. Me gusta el cambio de tendencia de las niñas en B1 y B2 y que es una gran atracción para mí. No puedo ver a Ángel que nos da algo más antes de irse, pero lo que nos ha dado ha sido genial y creo que es totalmente critisising su mierda ...:cry:

You have that opinion, but I do not share your opinion.
Or easily, if RLC brings a girl who entertains you. What do we do with the other 7?
I know you do not agree with me, but my time as a customer in RLC makes me think that this is just a "customer entertainment"
RLC only sees visitor numbers. As long as there are visitors, the thing is quiet.
Earlier, figures for potential RLC customers were published. But how many of those will be dissatisfied with Barcelona? I hope enough, but still enough.
How many do you think you are going to write saying that, at a minimum, this should give a 180º change?
Let's face it, in the forums we complain, but only a very small part of the people usually send email, and even less is able to close the page in disagreement.
People only see what they want to see. If Barcelona is empty, they will go to another house (although if there are girls in Barcelona, they never stop seeing Barcelona to visit other houses).
But everyone is free to see and comment what he wants.