Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

il y a 8 minutes, vortios a dit :

Droit, elle ne porte pas de sous-vêtements.

Vortios I am not blind I see well that she is naked my question is the first time she sleeps naked? The question is simple

Belle has broken her own record and is now within 45 minutes of Angel.

She has now been away 89% of the last 24 hours just shy of Angel's 91%.

You can question RLC's description of reality but 24/7 is so far from the truth it is like a bad joke.

• Upvote 3

30 minutes ago, Noldus said:

OK :biggrin:

There is speculation in the wildest fantasies here and we're just trying to slow it down to what it really is all about: Some young girls on holiday, living life as so many of us have done in our youth.

yes but we were not paid there are people that spend their money to see these girls and these girls are not getting paid just so they can go party or go to sex clubs or what ever it is they are doing,but yet they deserve the right to do what ever and we cant know what it is even if they post it on social media really after the crap they are pulling like they deserve their privacy remember the only reason you know what they are doing is they posted it publicly but yet we cant know

really so what makes you so special that its ok for you to know what they are doing but we are not worthy just do us a favor and don't tell us we are wrong about where the girls are if you wont say what they are doing it makes you guys sound like you think you are better than us talk about pathetic

• Upvote 3

17 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Belle has broken her own record and is now within 45 minutes of Angel.

She has now been away 89% of the last 24 hours just shy of Angel's 91%.

You can question RLC's description of reality but 24/7 is so far from the truth it is like a bad joke.

I do not think the resident need to be in the apartment 24/7.

... but ... That everything private take place outside make the current cast a very bad fit for the project. 

time-for-a-change-897441_960_720.jpg

• Upvote 1

Well doesn't this take the fucking biscuit. Angel in her room with Belle's boombox attempting to sexy dance naked.

I know 100% it isn't but it feels like another piss take.

Great for you to all enjoy Angel. I'm happy for you but like a stab in the stomach to me. "Here's a look at what you would have won!"