Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

38 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Well B2 is empty wonder how long it will be before someone comes home?

I would say casual dress would mean an early return. But the way B2 has been going I'm not sure of anything anymore.:cry:

13 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

I would say casual dress would mean an early return. But the way B2 has been going I'm not sure of anything anymore.:cry:

The way they have been going anymore casual dress could mean almost anything. Including a boat ride.

• Upvote 2

37 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

The way they have been going anymore casual dress could mean almost anything. Including a boat ride.

Did you read the new rule? We are obviously not allowed to mention their outside life on here anymore. Whith empty apartments all the time, I'm not completely sure what we shall discus... LOL. I understand some of the name calling and harassing had to stop, but I think this rule is too rigid. Discussing their otside life can help understanding of what is happening inside.

I take self critique, but I think it is an important discussion. It sure hasn't help the situation, that the girls has started to mainly live their lifes outside. It was also the girls who partially brought their outside life into the apartments in the first place, by taking Alex or DJ on cam.

Bella and Rosie return with shopping and assume their normal position which is for Belle the sofa and Rosie the toilet which she normally spends some time on after being out for a while. Rosie strips to underwear whereas Belle has her coat on.

My Belle :heart:

Out for 90% day

Sleep for 90% day

Our compensation for being sold short - absolutely nothing. This is getting to be an extremely long period - 33-34 days since the previous one ended - or is it now becoming an excuse, for not doing or showing anything ever?

As we can't talk about being out I won't point the suspected irony here. 

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, lemondrop said:

Those two have been doing this behind the other twin back is nothing new. I caught the two on top stairs kissing and fondling

you should have told them to go to their room, quit messing around and get serious :biggrin:

• Upvote 2