Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

il y a 3 minutes, BBsq69 a dit :

Eh bien Angel fait le yoga nu et l'autre 2 ont fait le yoga sans fond dans l'obscurité et dans des positions de caméra maladroits.

Ange has done naked yoga once only why !!! :huh::blush:

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

There is one way for Members to Blow of Steam about RLC and the Girls Outside Activities.  You can do it in the Rant & Flame Wars Topic. 

I'll just do it by PM now. It's got too complicated on the board.

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LOL she doesn't have a very high opinion of any of the Barca girls because she knows what they are all about!

Not true. She did like Irma and Ilona ... at least their intelligence ... although she might not approve of some of Irma's behaviour last time. She's another who had to put up with trolls ruining her Camcaps experience.

2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

There is one way for Members to Blow of Steam about RLC and the Girls Outside Activities.  You can do it in the Rant & Flame Wars Topic. 

The problem with that is, they have to leave the actual thread they want to blow off steam about to go to another thread that doesn't even pertain to the thread they want to blow off steam about.  I will respect your changes even if I don't fully agree with them.  There is simply not enough that happens in the apartments for there not to be a ton of repeats on the forum!!!

• Upvote 4