Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

1 minute ago, DES7469 said:

Yes she did and it was highly unfair.:angry:

And now Belle has joined her.

This is the token gesture before disappearing for the entire night after another day of fuck all. Stay in and entertain at least twice a week.

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

This is the token gesture before disappearing for the entire night after another day of fuck all. Stay in and entertain at least twice a week.

Don't get ahead of yourself mate, they haven't gone out yet. They probably will, don't get me wrong, but they haven't yet. Also a lot of prep at B1 so it could be a trip there

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

You sound like a Grumpy old man or a pissed off Dad every time you start getting pissed about them disappearing for the night or if they are there and not giving you the perfect bend over shot LMAOO!!!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Where are those pesky kids going?:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Your likely right and I'm home so it would figure.:dodgy:

Just now, martyen said:

It is not necessary to pretend since you do not see anything 

... ? That makes it much easier to pretend. I have seen no build up in mood on any of these occasions.

They are just doing the minimum here. Let's see what happens from here :biggrin:

3 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

You sound like a Grumpy old man or a pissed off Dad every time you start getting pissed about them disappearing for the night or if they are there and not giving you the perfect bend over shot LMAOO!!!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Where are those pesky kids going?:biggrin:

LOL Mikey but I do have a huge fucking right to be grump after the last 3 days ... The last 3 weeks.

• Upvote 3