Anna & Alex - Part 2

Just now, golfer06 said:

she'll get plenty off cam away from us. thanks ashley. anna had better decide if she wants to let ashley ruin her livelihood cause that's what will happen if this shit keeps up. what a fucking disaster. i am in a state of shock.

Ashley is a clever bitch. Getting Terry out by acting like a little teenage girl kills the chance Dean might fuck her...:dodgy:

2 minutes ago, Hectorxx1 said:

Honestly I felt the other couple wasn't into Terry that much. New girl has thing for Anna and not Terry. Every time Terry flirt with new girl she got nothing back same with the dude. Which mean the only other dick around was Alex and Anna not like to share tonight. Plus Anna look she want to play with new girl. 

the new girl wasn't new. they allready fucked around with a & a & if ashley wasn't there they would have drank a little more & got right into it.

• Upvote 1

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

But still asking myself why Ashley in a hurry ran straight after Terry out of the door

she must have realized that she fucked it up for everyone & wanted to act like she cared. she still isn't realizing that anna's generosity is paid for by the thing that she just ruined.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Ashley is a clever bitch. Getting Terry out by acting like a little teenage girl kills the chance Dean might fuck her...:dodgy:

But if Dean gets any kind of a chance he'll hit the new girl..  Dean is the best "hanger on" or "3rd wheel" I've ever seen.  Guy's got little or no self respect or dignity. Truly. he is  ruled by his littlest head...::)

Just now, mic351 said:

But if Dean gets any kind of a chance he'll hit the new girl..  Dean is the best "hanger on" or "3rd wheel" I've ever seen.  Guy's got little or no self respect or dignity. Truly. he is  ruled by his littlest head...::)

Would be hilarious when Ashley catches Dean with his dick in another pussy. Maybe she would finally leave then.