Anna & Alex - Part 2

Just now, ashleyxyz said:

I'm pretty sure Terry can make a call or two and get all the dick she wants without the drama

Thats what I am saying Ash. God its good to know you arent such a buzzkill and partypooper like the VH Ashley :biggrin::heart:

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Ash, did you ever get any of those sexy outfits? 

Not yet! It's been 4 to 6 weeks ,weeks ago, and again I havn't been billed for them, so i dont know WTF is going on,I'm gonna have contact them again

there will be no sex here tonight cause ashley is wound up now. she wants to make sure that dean doesn't look at another girl. he needs to get his balls back. he right now reminds me of jeka right after the beer incident. jeka stood there like a dope not saying anything to sara. at least sara fucks without the covers & sucks dick.  i haven't seen queen ashley do that yet. 

2 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hey Amy, how did Ashley, beautiful name, happen to drive Terry out? 

Ashley is Dean's gf. Terry is a girl Dean likes to fuck with. Simple case of oil and water not mixing well. I don't think Ashley has a clue where she is and what really goes on here. She seems rather naive. Because of this she is blocking anyone from letting loose.

Just now, golfer06 said:

there will be any sex here tonight cause ashley is wound up now. she wants to make sure that dean doesn't look at another girl. he needs to get his balls back. he right now reminds me of jeka right after the beer incident. jeka stood there like a dope not saying anything to sara. at least sara fucks without the covers & sucks dick.  i haven't seen queen ashley do that yet. 

Wont ever happen. One thing is for sure. With Ashley still being there Terry wont visit ever again. Anna should find her and Dean an own place (without cams of course :biggrin:)