Taya & Will, Olivia & Nick - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

I would like to know when you see her doing a blowjob to someone other than Will because I do not see her doing

The incident he was referring to was when Taya used to live on RLC with her 1st boyfriend. One night she came home late and told her boyfriend that she had just blown another guy and he got super upset and violent. That is why their apartment got shut down. 

6 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

The incident he was referring to was when Taya used to live on RLC with her 1st boyfriend. One night she came home late and told her boyfriend that she had just blown another guy and he got super upset and violent. That is why their apartment got shut down. 

Yes i remember 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Daleys said:

A big clearout going on in Olivia and Nick bedroom. Olivia and her sister are removing all clothes and stuff from the room. I think they are leaving RLC.

I don't usually watch these guys. When was the last time we saw Nick?...She was very very upset a coupla weeks ago, and I got the impression he was walking out on her then...:huh:

If Olivia and Nick have left it will be a big loss for this appartment.  They initially (at least) provided quite a refreshing attitude to sex with Olivia open to try almost anything to keep Nick happy.  Rimming, anal sex, toys were common place for a time and I think caused Taya and Will to wake up their sex life a bit.  I will be sorry to see them go even if the excitement had tailed off a bit lately.