Volga

StnCld316

31 minutes ago, Maturin said:

Of course nothing happened. I watched for literally the time it took to close the window (I'll add that I only closed the window because they had a niece or someone there = nothing to see, boring family time).  I saw the young girl and perhaps one of their mothers, an old lady anyway.

Pretty stupid thing to let happen on an adult site but as far as I could tell there's nothing remotely like the time on VH with the kid in the shower.  Chill out people.  I'm sure VV will not let that happen again, it was a mistake but no harm done.  The VH incident was unforgivable compared to this.

Thank you @Maturin It's all deleted now. The timeline is a bit of a bad quality now, but no data of a child left.  That was a mistake. We didn't think it would be taken that serious.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, VoyeurVillaNews said:

Thank you @Maturin It's all deleted now. The timeline is a bit of a bad quality now, but no data of a child left.  That was a mistake. We didn't think it would be taken that serious.

That disturbs me that you don't see the problem with having a minors on your site.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Maturin said:

Pretty stupid thing to let happen on an adult site but as far as I could tell there's nothing remotely like the time on VH with the kid in the shower.  Chill out people.  I'm sure VV will not let that happen again, it was a mistake but no harm done.  The VH incident was unforgivable compared to this.

Kid in the shower? What was that about?

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

i take my responsabilities and i  deleted bean post, i do the same for you jabbath, this never happened here 

My purpose was to draw attention to the fact that there was an underage girl on the site. I would have deleted it myself how ever thanks for deleting it.

1 minute ago, bean1111 said:

My purpose was to draw attention to the fact that there was an underage girl on the site. I would have deleted it myself how ever thanks for deleting it.

no problem but you can said this words without a pics of the child :angel:

42 minutes ago, Mothtut said:

Kid in the shower? What was that about?

About 6 months ago on VH Regina and Stas had a 10 year boy over and he took a bath, fully nude. RS told AlexLina he was 22 and they believed it. He was 10-12 at best. Anyways, it took some complaining to convince VH to take down the feed and remove the footage. I'm sure there are videos of it shared in the dark webs and unfortunately for VH it has their name water marked in corner. It's like a sword of Damocles over their head, I'm sure. It should serve as a warning to all of these sites not to allow minors on the premises EVER!