Silvia & Josh

22 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I agree sr71gn. SJLE lose!

Sorry hun.  this time I have to disagree with you.  I thought this whole conest thing was ignorant and I commented so in the VHTV Forum.  Moreover, I still believe ELSJ are two of the best couple on the site and I would hate to see either one of them get kicked.  To each his or her,  own I guess.  

Just now, Amy3 said:

Silvia's general attitude makes them lose. The comp was not exactly fair to Artur and Rose since they were only 1 couple.

What attitude was that? The one where she's taking sexy pictures with Layla? The one who drank right with them all day? They drank as a group, ate as a group and chose to wind down with a movie, then got dressed

14 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Yeah, but I wasn't commenting on this post. I was commenting on your post re: Eric and Layla, Josh and SSylvia. As I stated in my last comment.  Idiot. Or Duhhhhhhh.  I really didn't see this one because like most of your posts, I generally don't pay attention to them.  They are so boring and insignificant, why bother?  

Quit making excuses for not seeing past your nose--you shot off your mouth and were wrong --own up sissy---check your stats on posts with reputation vs running your mouth posts

9 minutes ago, Kkru394 said:

What attitude was that? The one where she's taking sexy pictures with Layla? The one who drank right with them all day? They drank as a group, ate as a group and chose to wind down with a movie, then got dressed

You are so right Kkru--But there is a double standard here --some can do no wrong and some can do no right

Sissy, look at the f**king post that I quoted and commented on.  You said Eric, Layla,  Sylvia and Josh should get kicked.  That's the one I commented on. Your dumb ass can't even distinguish between your own posts!  I didn't bother to look up all of your other stupid ass posts because you generally don't have anything intelligent to say. Thus I never commented on Rose and Arthur.. Look at what I quoted idiot...  That's what I commented on.  You can't really be that stupid... Can you?

• Upvote 2