Silvia & Josh

6 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

That's not the last time they fucked or I thought the did---find that one and you will see exactly what I am talking about--or ill find it and post it when I get time

do you pay any attention at all. the point is that he can cum. not that you didn't see it at a particular time. every time i post anything about what you've done i wind up regretting that i've wasted my time & energy again. i saw all of what you are talking about & he can cum but didn't in view of the vid that you are showing. again i saw it.

• Upvote 2

Just now, sr71gn said:

You still don't get it--haha  why would I try to back out of any post ---sorry but I don't have a self confidence problem ---If I want to say kick silvia-rose- Layla-lena and Katie I can--this is only an internet voyeur site ---grow the fuck up!--try it in baby steps--check all of my previous posts and you wont find one unfavorable to silvia-rose-Layla or jena of all people --doesn't it seem strange that I would do a sudden about face and vote to have any of these extremely hot ladies kicked out--- very recently out of boredom I played devil's advocate----low and behold the lone ranger comes charging in with this "I vote you get kicked for being feloniously ignorant"

You really don't have a sense of humour, do you?  My original post was meant as a joke and you took it serious..  I am sincerely sorry.  Obviously, you live more vicariously through these sights than I do.  If you look at my posts on this whole contest you'll see that I considered it to be a dumb-ass idea in the first place.  Especially since the result may mean someone being displaced.  Thus, I believed any further comment I made may and should have be taken for a grain of salt.  You jumped back, I guess thinking I was serious.  Dude, I seriously don't care about any pf the participants in these sites.  This is a voyeur site plain and simple.  I'll most likely never meet or seriously interact with anyone from any of the sights I subscribe to.  So one last suggestion, lighten up.  Chances of you hooking up with anyone here are slim to none. Take it for what it is.  Maybe go outside and see the day.  But lighten up.  I said I wasn't going to comment further but since I see how serious you take this I had to explain myself. Hopefully my explanation will put this "flame war" to rest.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

do you pay any attention at all. the point is that he can cum. not that you didn't see it at a particular time. every time i post anything about what you've done i wind up regretting that i've wasted my time & energy again. i saw all of what you are talking about & he can cum but didn't in view of the vid that you are showing. again i saw it.

The feeling is becoming mutual my friend didn't not ejaculate every single time --he never knew when it would happen and he said it didn't feel any different than when he normally came --besides I only brought it up because I could not figure out where his cum was going at different times when they fucked--I too saw him cum on her

xxxxxxxxxx.mp4

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

The feeling is becoming mutual my friend didn't not ejaculate every single time --he never knew when it would happen and he said it didn't feel any different than when he normally came --besides I only brought it up because I could not figure out where his cum was going at different times when they fucked--I too saw him cum on her

xxxxxxxxxx.mp4  1   47.06 MB

so then the answer is: sometimes he cums outside, sometimes he coms inside, sometimes his cum doesn't come out, sometimes he doesn't cum at all. now that wasn't so difficult was it? and what happened on that particular fuck was either b,c, or d, but not a. so the mystery of 1 episode remains a mystery. maybe he has a twitter account & we can ask him. otherwise we'll never know.

23 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

so then the answer is: sometimes he cums outside, sometimes he coms inside, sometimes his cum doesn't come out, sometimes he doesn't cum at all. now that wasn't so difficult was it? and what happened on that particular fuck was either b,c, or d, but not a. so the mystery of 1 episode remains a mystery. maybe he has a twitter account & we can ask him. otherwise we'll never know.

Your intelligence is breath taking -- sincerely breath taking---why do you waste you brain commenting on one of my posts

Just now, sr71gn said:

Your intelligence is breath taking -- sincerely breath taking---why do you waste you brain commenting on one of my posts

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, sr71gn said:

La sensación es cada mutua mi amigo no no eyacular cada vez --se nunca sabía cuándo sucedería y dijo que no se sentía diferente que cuando él llegó --besides normalmente sólo lo traje porque pude no averiguar donde su semen era ir en diferentes momentos cuando se cagaron - yo también lo vi esperma en su

xxxxxxxxxx.mp4  24   47.06 MB

Wow what a video! Good zoom! I love how it bounces her Rose ass! It's amazing!