Silvia & Josh

14 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

I vote these also get kicked for disobeying rules

Voyeur House TV - #1 Source for hidden real life cams - Mozilla Firefox 2017-06-10 17.49.10.png  0   1.85 MB

Voyeur House TV - #1 Source for hidden real life cams - Mozilla Firefox 2017-06-10 17.48.40.png  0   2.59 MB

I vote you get kicked for being feloniously ignorant... :biggrin::biggrin:  These are 2 of the best pair any of these cam sites have.  I should know, I'm a subscriber to 4 of them.   Moreover, if you knew how to tell time you'd see the contest was over.   Eric was sick most of the day also.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, mic351 said:

I vote you get kicked for being feloniously ignorant... :biggrin::biggrin:  These are 2 of the best pair any of these cam sites have.  I should know, I'm a subscriber to 4 of them.   Moreover, if you knew how to tell time you'd see the contest was over.   Eric was sick most of the day also.

No excuses --when the going gets tough the tough get going

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, mic351 said:

No quiting until the hammer falls!

According to the post by AlexLina, the loser is the one with the least number of viewers. As Artur was away for most of the day and Rose was home alone clothed, I suspect it will be them that had the fewest viewers.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

What is your excuse(as you seem to have them all) for rose not taking her panties off when everyone else including her boyfriend were naked???

Your pics did not indicate Rose.  they indicated Eric Layla, Josh and Sylvia.  I realize those with ADHD have short memories, but try dude...

1 minute ago, sr71gn said:

Mic --how did you not see this? Duhhhhhhhhhh...

Yeah, but I wasn't commenting on this post. I was commenting on your post re: Eric and Layla, Josh and SSylvia. As I stated in my last comment.  Idiot. Or Duhhhhhhh.  I really didn't see this one because like most of your posts, I generally don't pay attention to them.  They are so boring and insignificant, why bother?