Silvia & Josh

Just now, sr71gn said:

He must be one of those guys that their ejaculate backs up into their bladder instead of coming out---unless he is shooting it all the way up to her throat and she is swallowing it

WTF? Hows that gonna work? Never heard of it. Sounds very weird to me...

3 hours ago, golfer06 said:

he came on her ass a few days ago so he's probably cumming inside of her. hope she's on the pill!

In the video of the last time they fucked --he doesnt pull out and she never gives any sign of where she is holding his cum or that its running out of her

19 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

In the video of the last time they fucked --he doesnt pull out and she never gives any sign of where she is holding his cum or that its running out of her

i saw that. the point was that he can cum. check your facts before making an argument from nothing.

artur cums.gif

Capture_2017_06_11_11_31_39_163.png

Capture_2017_06_11_11_32_01_291.png

Capture_2017_06_11_11_33_24_819.png

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, mic351 said:

I asked if you could be that stupid:  Judging from you answer trying to sleeze your way out of your ignorant post shows that yeah, you can be and are.  Bitch you made the post, now own it!  Stone cold bitch material and not worth a further comment.  From here on out bitch, you are of no moment to me...  

You still don't get it--haha  why would I try to back out of any post ---sorry but I don't have a self confidence problem ---If I want to say kick silvia-rose- Layla-lena and Katie I can--this is only an internet voyeur site ---grow the fuck up!--try it in baby steps--check all of my previous posts and you wont find one unfavorable to silvia-rose-Layla or jena of all people --doesn't it seem strange that I would do a sudden about face and vote to have any of these extremely hot ladies kicked out--- very recently out of boredom I played devil's advocate----low and behold the lone ranger comes charging in with this "I vote you get kicked for being feloniously ignorant"

4 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

i saw that. the point was that he can cum. check your facts before making an argument from nothing.

artur cums.gif  0   6.94 MB

Capture_2017_06_11_11_31_39_163.png  0   515.74 kB

Capture_2017_06_11_11_32_01_291.png  0   531.7 kB

Capture_2017_06_11_11_33_24_819.png  0   553.77 kB

That's not the last time they fucked or I thought the did---find that one and you will see exactly what I am talking about--or ill find it and post it when I get time

• Upvote 1