Silvia & Josh

5 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Así Rose en un primer momento en esta mañana estaba totalmente desnudo y después de las bragas de venta sobre el tiempo. Tal vez ella es en su periodo? ¿Ella y Artur tiene sexo esta noche? 

Yes friend, they had sex after the party in another apartment, and just ended when they returned to smoking to the terrace Phil, Katie, Peter and Lena. Just before going to their rooms.

9 minutes ago, Gudari said:

Yes friend, they had sex after the party in another apartment, and just ended when they returned to smoking to the terrace Phil, Katie, Peter and Lena. Just before going to their rooms.

what other apartment

8 hours ago, mic351 said:

Sissy, look at the f**king post that I quoted and commented on.  You said Eric, Layla,  Sylvia and Josh should get kicked.  That's the one I commented on. Your dumb ass can't even distinguish between your own posts!  I didn't bother to look up all of your other stupid ass posts because you generally don't have anything intelligent to say. Thus I never commented on Rose and Arthur.. Look at what I quoted idiot...  That's what I commented on.  You can't really be that stupid... Can you?

Haha--you are so fukin dumb --except for those couple comments about kicking my very favorites--I have always loved and still do love my silvia-layla and rose--If you weren't so Duuhhhhh you would know that if you have been on this forum---I was just pulling chains to see what comments I would get--you seem to be the only one who took my comments seriously--Duhhhhh-----Stone cold sissy material haha

She is a 12 and a half without panties --only a 10+ with panties--when I see her even in the dark knowing she has panties on in that sexy dress---she blows my perverted brain  --I would love to take her for a ride in that dress without panties on my GSXR 1000--Her pussy juice would feel so good running down my back at 180mph as she lost her loadVoyeur House TV - #1 Source for hidden real life cams - Mozilla Firefox 2017-06-11 02.43.39.png

• Upvote 2