Silvia & Josh

3 minutes ago, nack said:

Agreed with all of it except the manner in which the issue was handled.I watched the entire episode once again and NEVER found anything threatening coming from Josh or Sylvia.

So they were planning to steal ALL of the equipment from the compound in presence of ALL the tenants. It doesn't even makes sense.

Since the whole project was in jeopardy due to his 'intentions' , Peter,Phil and Eric should have reacted and alerted VH.What I saw instead was Artur and his Buddy trying to attack both Josh and Sylvia while the others stood still. 

Whatever happened,did not come out right. It looked like a personal grudge match more than anything.Artur is not even the active participant.

Arthur is not a participant.

8 minutes ago, Refur said:

Are we supposed to believe that Josh intentions were to take down the compound cams, one by one, and put them in a big bag, while Silva packed their stuff and then leave without being noticed ?

Well, after the story with Jess & Sam our managers and our team can't be surprised with such intentions or actions. The thing you described in your message is a clear description of what was done by these two several months ago. Luckily, this situation was resolved. Now they couldn't just allow this to happen again.

7 minutes ago, nounou said:

Ididn't agree the way they kick them out. Vh is a profissionel site, you have to act like one event the problem is. Violence is not a way. And why the guy of the project did that. why vh or alex & lina ado that.

Participants decided for themselves on how they would like to handle this situation. We at VHTV are hands on civil settlement of such situations.

1 minute ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Well, after the story with Mick & Angie our managers and our team can't be surprised with such intentions or actions. The thing you described in your message is a clear description of what was done by these two several months ago. Luckily, this situation was resolved. Now they couldn't just allow this to happen again.

Participants decided for themselves on how they would like to handle this situation. We at VHTV are hands on civil settlement of such situations.

you mean jess & sam.

5 minutes ago, nack said:

So they were planning to steal ALL of the equipment from the compound in presence of ALL the tenants. It doesn't even makes sense.

4 minutes ago, Maturin said:

It's a complete fabrication.  They genuinely think we're stupid enough to buy the idea that Josh went around for 6 to 4 hours telling people that he was going to steal all the tech, made no moves to steal the tech and then was illegally evicted for not stealing the tech.  Bullshit.

Well, that's what happened based on what our participants involved in the situation told us. We could ask Silvia & Josh on their vision on this situation, but we don't even would like to get in touch with them after that. In case we get their version, I will share it with you.

Just now, Voyeur House TV said:

Well, that's what happened based on what our participants involved in the situation told us. We could ask Silvia & Josh on their vision on this situation, but we don't even would like to get in touch with them after that. In case we get their version, I will share it with you.

Hopefully either Silvia or Josh one of whom is a member of CC will drop by to give their version of events.

• Upvote 1

I dont think so. I think the other participant were jalouse of them because they are the turbo sex of the compownd they are the best. And why the one who kick them of is not a participant. And why eric whos talking to them and help them. You story is not correct and stop dumbing us. We are not stoped.we didn't underestand their language but we underestand body language.

• Upvote 1

After reading the last 3....4 pages, what does Arthur (and his buddy) have to do with the situation.  It seems this whole mess started with Arthur's arrival.

I'm not ready to fully accept VHTV's explanation.  Not saying it isn't true but something still smells rotten and there are two sides to every story.

• Upvote 4

6 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

So you only have one side of the story and no intentions on getting the other side. That does not look fair or just. Are J&S alleged intentions confirmed by the other tenants of the compound?

4 minutes ago, Howard said:

Μετά την ανάγνωση των τελευταίων 3 .... 4 σελίδες, τι κάνει ο Arthur (και του φίλου του) έχουν να κάνουν με την κατάσταση. Φαίνεται ότι όλο αυτό το χάος που ξεκίνησε με την άφιξη του Αρθούρου.

Δεν είμαι έτοιμος να αποδεχθεί πλήρως εξήγηση VHTV του. Δεν λέγοντας ότι δεν είναι αλήθεια, αλλά κάτι ακόμα μυρίζει σάπιο και υπάρχουν δύο πλευρές σε κάθε ιστορία.

κατι αλλο συμβανει πρεπει να μιλησουν και ο j και η s

7 minutes ago, Refur said:

So you only have one side of the story and no intentions on getting the other side. That does not look fair or just. Are J&S alleged intentions confirmed by the other tenants of the compound?

The info we shared is confirmed by the participants at Camp and their managers.

12 minutes ago, nounou said:

I dont think so. I think the other participant were jalouse of them because they are the turbo sex of the compownd they are the best. And why the one who kick them of is not a participant. And why eric whos talking to them and help them. You story is not correct and stop dumbing us. We are not stoped.we didn't underestand their language but we underestand body language.

I feel you.