Silvia & Josh

45 minutes ago, Darthshay said:

I dont think this is a regular eviction even in Russia. its not there

normal home but a place of business so the situation is more tricky.

These people set up residency in each of these apartments or houses --and whether a business or residence there are laws about eviction

4 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Oh and another thing, Eric seems like a pretty cool guy to have around.  He seemed to really be the calming factorn in all of this.

I liked what he did,all They others act like jerks but he tried that nothing more serious to happen.kudos for him.

• Upvote 3

Just finished watching everything that's happened in the pool in the morning and it's looks like Josh brought it on himself talkking shit and trash talking. I don't know Russian but I do recognize Russian  courses and Russian men don't known for there mild tamper.

48 minutes ago, Hectorxx1 said:

There are few whom do speak Russian in this forum and often translate what happen. They don't translate every day but in key moment they do tell us what happen. 

Я понимаю. И пишу сюда - когда время есть:shy:

I understand. I write here - when I have time.

About the situation I wrote and this practically coincided with the official position.

There was a strong problem from a month ago. It could easily lead to - that everyone would be on the street, without money. What is the fault of Rose? Layla? Eric? KPLP? But there was a situation - when the rental agreement has been violated through the fault of Josh. And the owner of the mansion had every right to expel all - without compensation for money. Such problems arose periodically.

The only thing I did not understand. Josh found another problem -> they were told pack suitcases -> Josh decided to take equipment, since the contract is torn -> his intention was exposed or They criticized for rating and the fact that they did not have two planned parties -> Josh thought that they would soon be fired and decided to take equipment -> his intention was exposed -> they were told pack suitcases.

38 minutes ago, Kkru394 said:

I think this rating nonsense is bullshit. Silvia and Josh had been generating more content in replay  that a lot of the couples all over the site. My feeling is that VHTV used an excuse to lower their pay somehow or didn't follow through on an agreement . They balked and stopped taking part in group activity the last few days. Did they threaten to take equipment possibly? Maybe, but only after something VH did to them. Now we're getting damage control and I'd like S&J's side

I also do not fully understand the ratings. I only know by talking CasaHot - earns a lot money. For lucky hour is more than AA for day. Perhaps this is not true. I do not have statistics. But such conversations are coming. 

According to the ratings here - Silvia and Josh during the whole stay in the new house - had a very low rating.

KPLP - periodically have serious problems with rating.

REL - have a stable rating near the norm.

But for me the mystery is - what is the rating have James/Lisa? They do not discuss. Only a few times Anna/Alex said - low.

Here situation is interesting. They already have more houses than participants. August seems to be warm (on a long-term forecast) - finally that summer will come.::) They can return to owner house (where REL) - moving people to an empty house. But again - if there is a warm August and bad neighbors, there will be no show. New people? I doubt that it will be interesting. They never found anyone during the summer to replace the retired in early June.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

What a fucking mess! Hope VH and AlexLina learn from this fiasco. It's rough business for sure.

One thing I learned is that the grey shirt guy is a manager or something and Artur is more involved then I realized.

The grey shirt guy is one of those phony tough guys, he runs over and kicks Josh when he's on the ground, and only appears to try to go after him when there is somebody right there to hold him back. 

• Upvote 3

18 minutes ago, groomy said:

I also do not fully understand the ratings. I only know by talking CasaHot - earns a lot money.

I can't speak on anything else you wrote but as for CasaHot, you have to remember that CasaHot was an already established website with its own management for months way before they joined up with VH. I'm sure that has a lot do with why the girls there make a comfortable living.

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

Oh and another thing, Eric seems like a pretty cool guy to have around.  He seemed to really be the calming factorn in all of this.

That was really interesting how level headed he seemed to be. He took Josh down when he tried to go after the 2 idiots with a frying pan, that could have led to some serious damage. Then the grey shirted pussy comes running over like a tough guy, and kicks Josh while he's on the ground. I hate guys like that

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

The grey shirt guy is one of those phony tough guys, he runs over and kicks Josh when he's on the ground, and only appears to try to go after him when there is somebody right there to hold him back. 

I am a Marine who has served in combat (1 1/2 tours in Viet Nam).  Growing I boxed 3-years (amateur).  I used to love bullies.  I'm a bit old now but I did smack a guy the other day for slapping his wife across the face in out local grocery store.  I haven't seen the incident but I know I still like those phoney tough bullies.  Love to call them out or see them get called out and expose them for what they are.  Cowards.  Sounds like both Arthur and his brother fit this description pretty well.  Too bad, I liked Slyvia and Josh.  They were among my favorite couples.

• Upvote 5

I don't understand anything that's been said in Russia but that's fine I understand why josh has been kicked out if he was going to steal then he got what he deserves but 2 things I don't agree with is why is 2 ppl who are not involved in the project getting involved that's wrong and my other point I don't agree with no matter what josh did or didn't do that don't give the write for and male too push the girl like they did that was nasty and evil ( them 2 so called males should be kicked from the project and never allowed back ever  ) Sophia. Didn't do anything wrong too be treated like that vhtv u saw what happened just like the rest of us did and you do nothing about it them 2 lads need to be kicked 

• Upvote 6

2 minutes ago, mic351 said:

I am a Marine who has served in combat (1 1/2 tours in Viet Nam).  Growing I boxed 3-years (amateur).  I used to love bullies.  I'm a bit old now but I did smack a guy the other day for slapping his wife across the face in out local grocery store.  I haven't seen the incident but I know I still like those phoney tough bullies.  Love to call them out or see them get called out and expose them for what they are.  Cowards.  Sounds like both Arthur and his brother fit this description pretty well.  Too bad, I liked Slyvia and Josh.  They were among my favorite couples.

Yo mic, thank you so much for your service to our country, i love and respect what all our military do, and the sacrifices they make that go unnoticed by so many people. I hope you feel the love the country has for you guys, i know you weren't feeling it when you came home from Vietnam. It infuriates me when i read how vets we're treated back then, hate the war, not the warriors. And stay on top of the phony bullies! I love that!

• Upvote 5

35 minutes ago, groomy said:

The only thing I did not understand. Josh found another problem -> they were told pack suitcases -> Josh decided to take equipment, since the contract is torn -> his intention was exposed or They criticized for rating and the fact that they did not have two planned parties -> Josh thought that they would soon be fired and decided to take equipment -> his intention was exposed -> they were told pack suitcases.

Whatever Josh talked about, he did not take any equipment nor did he even try to. We still can see that on the replay. In the end of the day this dispute was about money and ratings and handled badly.

• Upvote 3