Silvia & Josh

I think this rating nonsense is bullshit. Silvia and Josh had been generating more content in replay  that a lot of the couples all over the site. My feeling is that VHTV used an excuse to lower their pay somehow or didn't follow through on an agreement . They balked and stopped taking part in group activity the last few days. Did they threaten to take equipment possibly? Maybe, but only after something VH did to them. Now we're getting damage control and I'd like S&J's side 

I think VH needs to take care of their tenants better  in general. Stop trying to undercut them if they dont get live views. Factor in replay scenes. You see VH tenants who constantly wear the same clothes all the time. You never see many at RLC wearing the same clothes all day unless they love a piece of clothing. The tenants at RLC all seem to have the ability to go on vacation and as a result they have apartments hanging in for 2 and 3 and 4 years. They have girls willing to come back to Barcelona each summer. They have people like Efim, Taya, Vanessa, Kitty and Smith, etc wanting to get back in. No one ever comes back to VH. I wonder why that is

• Upvote 7

1 hour ago, AlexLina said:

Was previously tolerated violence in our homes? No,it was not. We avoid such situations. But in this situation, blame Josh

Why do you say josh is to blame ? Don't you have any kind of legal steps you have to take to evict someone --In the us you do --but Russia no?

• Upvote 1

The guys had a set time in which they had to leave their homes. This is not the first situation when we catch Josh stealing. This is unacceptable for us since it is ugroza for us and the other residents.

What did you catch josh stealing?

Well at the end of the day, I don't care if they were trying to steal or not steal or whatever the case was. I won't miss them either way. 

What I do find more interesting than anything else is we've heard Anna talk to one of her friends about how VH pays very little. We've heard Silvia and Josh complaining about their paychecks in the past. We've had Jess and Sam figure it would be better to try to steal the equipment and sell them rather than stay on VH, presumably because of a small paycheck, and now we have this situation involving Josh trying to steal. That tells me a lot.

Was previously tolerated violence in our homes? No,it was not. We avoid such situations. But in this situation, blame Josh

Serious!?Then why i seen an dude kicking and punching and wasted girl in the belly and head in Alex and Anna old place and nothing was done....

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

Why do you say josh is to blame ? Don't you have any kind of legal steps you have to take to evict someone --In the us you do --but Russia no?

I dont think this is a regular eviction even in Russia. its not there

normal home but a place of business so the situation is more tricky.

The question is, can VH tolerate that two none participant are allowed to enter the Camp in the middle of the night and harass and physically attack participants and their home, whom should be at the time under VH protection? Is that not in breach of VH rules and contract with management of the Camp?

Whatever Josh and/or Silvia did or intended to do if nothing, this matter should not have been handled the way it was and it is a big disgrace and a shame for all responsible.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Serious!?Then why i seen an dude kicking and punching and wasted girl in the belly and head in Alex and Anna old place and nothing was done....

Do you remember what VH said He was trying to wake her up,  They don't think a whole lot about females in that part of the world

34 minutes ago, Russ said:

Do you remember what VH said He was trying to wake her up,  They don't think a whole lot about females in that part of the world

Lol... serious said that!?Man I don't know Russian habits..but in the rest of the world what i say it was an dude(an jerk)beating the crap of an wasted girl that couldn't defend herself..those hard punchs in head were just disgusting,the same regard the kicks,so even if he was trying to awake her...NOBODY awakes someone with hard punches in head and kicks in belly...

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

To be fair that was not a place managed by Alex and Lina.

But the probabilities of things like that to happen in an place that Anna and Alex are in are very hight...Probrably one of the couples that uses and abuses some illicit stuff the most,and a lot of their guests reflects that.

• Upvote 1