Silvia & Josh

-IF- Josh really was trying to steal equipment then I have no problem with the way he was thrown the fuck out. He got what he deserved. What I question is why Artur and his friend had to be the one to do it and not someone who worked for the VH security team.

• Upvote 2

On 18.07.2017 at 20:16, sr71gn said:

Это было бы так незаконно здесь --Too плохо, что она не ставила одну между ходовыми огнями Артура, когда он пришел через ее окно --- Так что Алекс и Lina запустить операцию типа гангстера и отправить их сильную команду руки выселить --Josh и Сильвии их мешки упакованы и готовы пойти, почему тактику КГБ

Voyeur House TV - # 1 Источник скрытых реальных кулачков - Mozilla Firefox 2017-07-18 13.07.44.png

Voyeur House TV - # 1 Источник скрытых реальных кулачков - Mozilla Firefox 2017-07-18 12.37.58.png

That day, I went to get tickets. And the people of Alex and Lina began to humiliate, shout and dismiss their hands on my girl, she cried very much. They are such employers.

On 18.07.2017 at 20:27, ashleyxyz said:

Я предполагаю, что мы никогда не услышим их стороны истории, кто знает, какие детали остались из всей этой саги

Many clients of this fora are Alex and Lina. And what they wanted to hear, you heard.

We did not even have access to the account, as much untruth was said when we moved from the apartment.

They did not pay us, and they put fines in addition! When the money ran out and I asked them as employers, because I did not have to eat. Wait ... they said. And I went to steal. On what they have put to me the penalty for all my salary.

I began to threaten them that I would take the equipment. Since Lina was full and went to clubs. She did not care that we were hungry. These were threats ... Only threats. They kicked us out. Having given only to the road and thousands of kilometers, we with Silvia rode incomprehensibly how. And after they blocked us simply and we did not see the money for the work. They made money on us.

As you did not praise Lina, she is a very bad woman.

Hmmm...Interesting. I don’t know the truth so can’t comment but whatever happened that day was not right. I saw Silvia being pushed and Josh manhandled by the goons.It was not handled properly at all. I felt bad and posted a series of gifs too..of violence.That was pathetic !!

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, nack said:

Hmmm...Interesting. I don’t know the truth so can’t comment but whatever happened that day was not right. I saw Silvia being pushed and Josh manhandled by the goons.It was not handled properly at all. I felt bad and posted a series of gifs too..of violence.That was pathetic !!

but how can I not attack them? It's not for a man to push a girl. And I'm hot for my favorite and no matter who was there for me. I justify my actions. I regret that I did not reach them with a frying pan......

Жалкие они люди....

18 minutes ago, nack said:

Tell me where these gids are?