Silvia & Josh

I don't want to complain and I think many of these participants are very good and do very well but there is a big drawback, they have huge blind spots due to the large terrace. I have a feeling that they are going to happen many many things that actually we do not see.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Unsichtbarer said:

Wait, there is only one bedroom in Amy's place, right? That means Tory and Nik are sleeping on the couch again, damn. I thought they would have their own bedroom. camera angels in the living room aren't that good.

I guess VH confused the names of Nik and Vlad. Nik is out Vlad is the one with Amy. I guess Tory and Rose will have the sofa.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

I guess VH confused the names of Nik and Vlad. Nik is out Vlad is the one with Amy. I guess Tory and Rose will have the sofa.

Rose - It's like a girlfriend who lived with them.

22 minutes ago, Vicky1132 said:

A big old fashioned orgy will do the job easily here

I think it's unanimous an orgy or a "fuckfest" as Russ put it, is a great way to get these apartments off with a "bang"

20 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Too bad that cam on the right not yet connected.

That is too bad, looks like another professional installation job, wires all over the place, and where the cams can be easily moved causing an uproar on here