Silvia & Josh

40 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Of course only wishful thinking. I guess mankind cant somehow not stop being such violent and evil... But its getting philosophical now 

I generally get philosophical after I've had one bowl of good hash too many....:confused::biggrin::confused::biggrin::heart:

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

Quem é o cara novo com tory?

Não é um cara e sim (para a minha confusão) o namorado da morena que estava com ela no outro apartamento.  A que estavam dançando juntas ( Rosa) .

Ou seja  Tory está livre e sem ninguem ali . Ainda (ou não)

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

Esas cámaras podrían haber desaparecido para siempre, los idiotas pueden haber robado ellas

No Ash, looked perfectly how Vlad and Alex dismantling them just after seeing the fight.

55 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Why should I help you? It got me no where. What Rex does to Dana is real abuse and you know it. @Voyeur House TV

I'll accept silence as vindication of my premise. Listen, all I expect from you is to be honest when these situations arise. I know that you can't stop violence from aring, but when it does happen, you seem to always take the side of denial and it makes you appear that you don't care even though you say that you do. This is supposed to be fun and I think it should be clear to the tenants that real violence will not be tolerated. Just look at the damage that was done to the guests at James and Chloe's place yesterday. One day someone is going to get seriously hurt. I'm trying to prevent that day from ever happening. Some of us are trying to help, but you attack us instead of supporting us. It's very disheartening.

It's not a guy and yes (to my confusion) the brunette's boyfriend who was with her in the other apartment (Rosa) I. The one they were dancing together.

In other words, Tory is free and with no one there. Yet (or not).

sorry

Archived