Silvia & Josh

9 hours ago, Josh Silvia said:

Many clients of this fora are Alex and Lina. And what they wanted to hear, you heard.

We did not even have access to the account, as much untruth was said when we moved from the apartment.

They did not pay us, and they put fines in addition! When the money ran out and I asked them as employers, because I did not have to eat. Wait ... they said. And I went to steal. On what they have put to me the penalty for all my salary.

I began to threaten them that I would take the equipment. Since Lina was full and went to clubs. She did not care that we were hungry. These were threats ... Only threats. They kicked us out. Having given only to the road and thousands of kilometers, we with Silvia rode incomprehensibly how. And after they blocked us simply and we did not see the money for the work. They made money on us.

As you did not praise Lina, she is a very bad woman.

Thank you for sharing your experiences here. Without going into much detail, I heard the same experience from another former tenant that used to be managed by Alex/Lina.

Knowing some of the work-type of that managers i don't have many doubts to see where the true may be... But it's funny how VH simply didn't care to listen the voice of the tenants or get to them...
It's the voice of managers with many houses on site (actually 13-14 houses) against two tenants that easily are replaced by new ones

• Like 2

On 8/25/2018 at 12:29 AM, Sparkles said:

Knowing some of the work-type of that managers i don't have many doubts to see where the true may be... But it's funny how VH simply didn't care to listen the voice of the tenants or get to them...
It's the voice of managers with many houses on site (actually 13-14 houses) against two tenants that easily are replaced by new ones

alex and lin, did not give us a forum and where our life is broadcast. Ostensibly for the sake of our safety. But it was completely wrong! We were shown roughly speaking in blindness and did not know our audience. And we found it ourselves. They were not very happy, as we could open our eyes to people, as I am now doing to Pimera

5 hours ago, Josh Silvia said:

alex and lin, did not give us a forum and where our life is broadcast. Ostensibly for the sake of our safety. But it was completely wrong! We were shown roughly speaking in blindness and did not know our audience. And we found it ourselves. They were not very happy, as we could open our eyes to people, as I am now doing to Pimera

in a story to always two sides, and it is not easy to play without having all the data

but in the case of alex and lina, I do not doubt, there was already another couple managed by them who at the time was accused of stealing the material, this managers in my opinion are the worst we have in vhtv

anyway a hug for you, silvia was beautiful,😘

• Like 1

8 hours ago, fasterboss said:

в истории всегда с двух сторон, и играть нелегко, не имея всех данных

но в случае с alex и lina я не сомневаюсь, что уже была другая пара, которой управляли те, кто в то время был обвинен в краже материала, эти менеджеры, на мой взгляд, худшие, что мы имеем в vhtv

в любом случае, объятие для вас, silvia было красиво, 😘

I admire her every day. 😍

Yes you are right, not easy. But you always have to listen to both sides. in the case of Alex and Lina. Writing from incomprehensible accounts, and themselves to answer them sometimes. Agree, 

deceased...
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...