Vanessa & Marketa ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos May 2017 Part #1

3 hours ago, mic351 said:

The brunette is Vanessa.  She had an apartment previously on RLC under the names: "Vanessa and Thomas". They broke up after cheating on each other, Vanessa on cam in a bloody event and now she's back, Even (Derogatory) than the last time.

We know who Vanessa is. We're talking about Marketa.

3 hours ago, mic351 said:

They broke up after cheating on each other, Vanessa on cam in a bloody event and now she's back, Even (Derogatory) than the last time.                                                           -

How do you know Thomas cheated on Vanessa ?

15 minutes ago, Kkru394 said:

No the brunette 

Then I am at a loss in that the question was asked is: "Marekta is the blond girl?" Your reply is above.  I stated Marketa would have to be the blond girl because Vanessa is the brunette.  

Just now, mic351 said:

Then I am at a loss in that the question was asked is: "Marekta is the blond girl?" Your reply is above.  I stated Marketa would have to be the blond girl because Vanessa is the brunette.  

there's a third girl there, a brunette

21 minutes ago, news49 said:

Marketa is the blonde girl ?

I think so

2 minutes ago, Kkru394 said:

there's a third girl there, a brunette

yes, but it was the blond who slept in marketas room last night

Since they are listed under "roommates" and the blond gay looking dude was sleeping, or trying to, in the other room listed under "Marketa's Room" and because he's in the room by himself with the computer as we write; I kinda figured he was Marekta.  Remember, they are listed under "roommates" like Kami and Kristy.  Apparently, they are not in a relationship other than friends.