Vanessa & Marketa ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos May 2017 Part #1

12 minutes ago, taboo said:

have those all guys here is not good for have intimity i just hope they will be not here everydays 

Hep Just too many dudes always interrupting things,the ideal were two girls and and two dudes or three girls and two or just one dude,but let's wait and see,one thing for sure..very different from all the others apartments,for good or bad..lets wait and see.But interesting to watch for sure.

6 minutes ago, tFighterPilot said:

Are all these guys gay? Two of them are super gay, but  I think the  rest might be as well.

That blonde dude not sure if he isn't gay..now the others already seen them playing hard at least with Vanessa,specialy in wc.

I think rlc is answering the competition from vv and vh by opening v&m. Maybee alittle too agressive and too crowded so far. I like the concept of roommates, but maybee a middle way between kkh and this. I like heidi. I hope v&m settles down abit, but I'm not complaining. Great with some action. It is much better than b1 or b2

I also believe that RLC is bringing it to the same level as VH and VV, I'm subscribed to VH and the difference is really low, but RLC now has 20 apartments, it really made a big investment

6 hours ago, Kkru394 said:

For all the possibilities of this apartment tonight , the only one who actually had sex was the girl who I still believe is Marketa, under the covers of course

I don't think the brunette is Marketa, she appears to be a guest (not sure though). That brunette had sex with two different guys today...once in Marketa's room, then in the guest room.