Vanessa & Marketa ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos May 2017 Part #1

Man, dunno what's going to happen when every man in that house decides that he has to fuck Vanessa tonight... haha. Literally everyone shoved his tongue in her mouth and half of them groped her ass. I bet all of them fucked her already...

45 minutes ago, thegame20 said:

That image of Vanessa being doggystyled on her period with blood everywhere on her final few days of the previous apartment was pretty gross so expect anything to happen here as this chick does seem to have no decency boundaries

You forgot the violent finger banging with that dude whom she cheated with and the bloody aftermath with stains everywhere on the couch.

16 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

The Ebony girl has a hot body. Never got a good look at the other one the Free Cam is hard to make out when they are at the other side of the room.

100% agree,and she seems spicy,but sadly looks like it's the blonde one that is Marketa.Rlc should try more varied type of girls and ethnicities,most of the times it's the usual skinny blonde or something,more Asian,ebony and other countries would be nice to enjoy.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, taboo said:

there is too many guys in this appartment and all look immature,i will get tired faster if it's the program in this appartment and if vanessa have no boyfriend it's not funny to watch

Others more famous rlc apartments are no better..you get the same fake dances and routines again and again at least this one they do the things in the apartment,already an big improvement over other "top" apartments..I more or less know that most of the personal life of this group it's gona happen on rlc cams not the same can be said about other houses.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, ze81 said:

100% agree,and she seems spicy,but sadly looks like it's the blonde one that is Marketa.Rlc should try more varied type of girls and ethnicities,most of the times it's the usual skinny blonde or something,more Asian,ebony and other countries would be nice to enjoy.

Bring back my Nubian Goddess Stella