Vanessa & Marketa ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos May 2017 Part #1

2 hours ago, tripod2 said:

I don't think the brunette is Marketa, she appears to be a guest (not sure though). That brunette had sex with two different guys today...once in Marketa's room, then in the guest room.

The brunette is the only one going in for clothes in the closet in Marketa;s room. Vanessa loaned clothes to the blonde

• Upvote 2

This one is hard to sort out. I simply see it as a free for all. the girls seem to welcome attention from anyone, cuddle up with anyone who happens to be laying there. Don't want to prejudge so sit back and enjoy the show.!!!

This house seems another big "stage play" by rlc..the residents a lot of the times do things completely opposite from another..just one exemple of this new "stage play"..the dudes have no problems being nude,they fingered Vanessa in wc at clean sight..then in bed they covered for foreplay....that doesn't lead to sex almost never..it's seems just another take and perspective of two most popular rlc apartments(Barcelona).In One we girls that tease and tease us to death and do the same games again and again..this new apartment in a lot of aspects seems to fallow the same thing.Also rlc "forgot" something..we know Vanessa,seen her lots of months..she in some aspects isn't being the same.

• Upvote 1

58 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Also regard who is marketa..very inclined to think that is the blonde dude,or less probably the blond girl.Maybe rlc will informe their clients..

it's two days now i am waiting an answer from rlc support  about who is marketa and if vanessa is in relationship with a guy here or not but still no response !