Vanessa & Marketa ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos May 2017 Part #1

24 minutes ago, whatare3 said:

does anyone remember what happened when the other 2 went in the guest room?

You mean after the brunette had sex with the chubby guy? It seemed they tried to get a piece of her too. One guy (the one who don't understand what the word 'No' means) had his dick out and was masturbating on the bed for a while. The other guy was all over the brunette. But the girl didn't want to and that was that.

i watched last weekend with these guys how they were taking off vanessa's pants and aggressive these guys were, i knew this apt was going to be a problem, i saw last night as well 2 sexual events in the guest room the first the blonde girl was very very drunk but it did not look like rape and the 2nd girl was a willingly participant the only thing was after the 2nd time she got up to leave and they grabbed her she did leave and nothing happened after, it has always been these guys on the borderline i didn't see any rape but these guys are def dangerous and risky for rlc so i would be very surprised if major changes aren't coming for v and m apt

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, whatare3 said:

The moment the other 2 guys go in the room have been deleted. About 10 mins worth of video

You're right, but you can see them in the thumbnail below.

hopefully they will let vanessa and marketa stay just limit the guys they can bring there there seems to be a few decent guys i have seen v and m hang out with but the group of guys that come together they are the trouble makers

32 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Good for you. I have been a voyeur before RLC existed.

I'm a member of another forum with translators. Nobody who actually knows the dialogue said anything about rape. When the police was there, nobody said anything about being raped. 

How do you listen to any conversation when an apartment in UM???

1 minute ago, happyone said:

How do you listen to any conversation when an apartment in UM???

the apartment went UM when the police was on their way out. We saw the action live. 

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, Zwavelaar said:

You mean after the brunette had sex with the chubby guy? It seemed they tried to get a piece of her too. One guy (the one who don't understand what the word 'No' means) had his dick out and was masturbating on the bed for a while. The other guy was all over the brunette. But the girl didn't want to and that was that.

Thanks for that. I watched the other cams and times and I see RLC cut about 10 mins from the guestroom but the guys were in there for only about 3 mins before they went back downstairs

I don't want anthing to happen to this apartment because I like the unpredicability of it. Many of the couple apartments on RLC are getting boring because they don't do things and never have visitors. The Barcelona apartments can just fall off the face of the Earth in my opinion. I hate the fake lesbian stuff they do for the camera. This apartment is fun, filled with a bunch of people that are pretty close to my age doing stuff I would never do so I'm living thru them.

• Upvote 1