Vanessa & Marketa ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos May 2017 Part #1

This apartment is super bizarre..shouldn't rlc already informed clients about this news apartment and the residents in it?Still not sure who it's the dam Marketa..somethimes I think it's the blonde girl..others the blonde...dude..and even the brunette girl..gess this time Vanessa will live alone with an gilfriend or something..but the roommate isn't there at least for a day or more..and for some days now that the house it's most of the time empty or at least a lot empty and they only come late to sleep.But one thing for sure..with Vanessa in it we gona have some hot and even unexpected moments..and that's always nice.Just hope this house isn't like the first months of her past apartment in rlc..were she and the dude were almost ever out..and more the later months were they were more present and more active and fun to watch.

7 hours ago, thedbear said:

Not to forget yet that she simulated a masturbation in Vanessa also kissing her.

For later Vanessa also kiss the boy that was in her (brunette) in the room of Marketa. And the three of them (she, the boy and Vanessa) for a moment disappear into the door that we have in front of the cam 5 next to what I already identified as an extra bathroom.
So yes ! We can expect interesting "moves" from this.

That room have no cam in it..as usual rlc making an spot to residents and guests to use when they wish to not be on cams..it happen today with Vanessa that she totaly desapear all cams for long time..I watch replay and she gone to that room..should be an place to residents use to private calls and such..but they use and abuse it to not do things on cams..it happens all the time for exemple in Annabel and Efin house and Dasha and demid.

i am not convinced by this new appartment,if it's for see vanessa outside all the journey,coming here just for taking shower and sleeping alone without boyfriend here this appartment will turn boring very faster,same thing for marketa if it's this brunett,see this appartment in roommates category don't reassure me,i hope we will not have a kamila/kristy boring appartment number 2

6 hours ago, ze81 said:

That room have no cam in it..as usual rlc making an spot to residents and guests to use when they wish to not be on cams..it happen today with Vanessa that she totaly desapear all cams for long time..I watch replay and she gone to that room..should be an place to residents use to private calls and such..but they use and abuse it to not do things on cams..it happens all the time for exemple in Annabel and Efin house and Dasha and demid.

Aware and also accompanying this movement in Efin and Anabel in the guest room.

Comical if it were not tragic if RLC had provided the first balcony cam (which to no avail).
The most curious thing is that even "disguising" these leaks they do.
Or are you going to convince me that 4 or more people can occupy the extra bathroom to smoke, all of them at the same time behind closed doors?
With toast they sometimes come in with glasses of drinks.

As for Dasha, the balcony of the room of the couple has always been used for this purpose and not believed that something will change there. Just like Nelly.

For Vanessa's return however I wait for "rebellions" as she had rehearsed openly before. To see that she was the first case of "infidelity (?) In RLC before the apartment along with Thomas being disabled.
And now she comes back "alone" (?).

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, taboo said:

i am not convinced by this new appartment,if it's for see vanessa outside all the journey,coming here just for taking shower and sleeping alone without boyfriend here this appartment will turn boring very faster,same thing for marketa if it's this brunett,see this appartment in roommates category don't reassure me,i hope we will not have a kamila/kristy boring appartment number 2

I do not think this apartment will match up with Kamila and Kristy. Vanessa in no way does this style.
It may even come to trigger some more significant movement for apartments classified as roommates.

Regarding the daily absences for Vanessa considered time, we had before and was not an impediment at that time to be one of the apartments (when present) more interesting to be attended. Both by constant quarrels with Thomas, and by the unusual "situations" we had there.