Vanessa & Marketa ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos May 2017 Part #1

Just now, Kkru394 said:

Because the guests guys come in to use the computer and she wants privacy. She took her clothes out of that closet again

ok thoses all guys here start to be a problem,they are problably all friends of vanessa

15 minutes ago, taboo said:

well if marketa is the brunett why she sleep in the guest room? i have again a doubt if it's her or not

27 minutes ago, Kkru394 said:

Marketa is home- brunette from yesterday. 

I still think the blond is marketa, and the brunette a guest

the situation for tonight is: the brunett sleeping alone in guest bedroom,vanessa sleeping alone too in his bedroom and there is two guys in marketa bedroom,don't know what thinking about this new appartment for the moment the situation is weird

I'm loving the suspense. Glad Venessa is back, i can watch her all day. She is very comfortable around the house with no clothes on while guest are around. Something good is coming.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH RLC,

A member for over four years now,

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, Ill76Bhere said:

I'm loving the suspense. Glad Venessa is back, i can watch her all day. She is very comfortable around the house with no clothes on while guest are around. Something good is coming.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH RLC,

I'm with you i think there is something good coming as well.

• Upvote 2

21 hours ago, Ill76Bhere said:

THANK YOU VERY MUCH RLC,

Here is hoping from your lips to Gods ear! ::)

• Upvote 1

On 2017-5-13 at 3:31 PM, happyone said:

One thing certain-Vanessa is on her period-just pulled the tampon out 

but that didn't stop her the last time :biggrin:

But maybe not-did not see a new one go in

Just noting that all the barriers that limited Vanessa to developing her maximum potential were collected. In the next few days I expect her (in particular), something revolutionary as was her last moments before, still together with Thomas.
The party that we saw this weekend's end of unchanging this apartment was somehow only the preview of what it may turn to become the RLC concepts.

On 2017-5-15 at 2:24 AM, tripod2 said:

I don't think the brunette is Marketa, she appears to be a guest (not sure though). That brunette had sex with two different guys today...once in Marketa's room, then in the guest room.

Not to forget yet that she simulated a masturbation in Vanessa also kissing her.

For later Vanessa also kiss the boy that was in her (brunette) in the room of Marketa. And the three of them (she, the boy and Vanessa) for a moment disappear into the door that we have in front of the cam 5 next to what I already identified as an extra bathroom.
So yes ! We can expect interesting "moves" from this.