Trump Will be Impeached

If one is worried about fascism in the U.S. you should probably be concerned about  the actions of  people like James Comey,James Clapper,John Brennan and numerous other members of the Obama Administration before and after the 2016 election.

On 6/8/2018 at 1:56 AM, StnCld316 said:

Trump he's coming to Canada for the Leaders G7 Summit Meeting but I think he'll be making a Quick Exit. The Leaders are going to inform him of the Tariffs they are slapping on the United States.

That should put him in a Good Mood when he goes to see Kim Jong Un in Singapore on the 12th if Kim doesn't cancel it before then.  Denuclearize the Korean Peninsula will never happen so Trump will be wasting Taxpayers Dollars on that Venture.

He might be a threat to the Political Establishment but first he needs a Reliable Administration. Every time you turn around he's always replacing someone.  He can't fire Mueller, if he does his Presidency is Finished.

Here is the reason Trump wants to renegotiate U.S. trade agreements.In 2017 these were the U.S. trade deficits: Canada,$17.5 billion;Mexico,$64.1 bil.;Japan,$69 bil.;EU,$151.4 bil.;China,$375 bil. That is because previous U.S. presidents sold out American workers in these trade negotiations.That has caused factories in the U.S. to close and wages to decrease or stagnate,and the middle class to shrink.  These G7 members can bitch and moan all they want,but because of these large deficits Trump is holding all the cards. The U.S. buys much more from these countries than they buy from the U.S.,so a trade war will hurt them more than it hurts the U.S. In fact,if imports to the U.S. are decreased the sales of U.S. products to American consumers will increase which will result in higher wages,more jobs and new factories in the U.S. So if the G7 members want a trade war with the U.S. bring it on,and then they can watch factories in their countries close like they have closed in the U.S.,or they can renegotiate more fair trade agreements.The choice is theirs.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Here is the reason Trump wants to renegotiate U.S. trade agreements.In 2017 these were the U.S. trade deficits: Canada,$17.5 billion;Mexico,$64.1 bil.;Japan,$69 bil.;EU,$151.4 bil.;China,$375 bil. That is because previous U.S. presidents sold out American workers in these trade negotiations.That has caused factories in the U.S. to close and wages to decrease or stagnate,and the middle class to shrink.  These G7 members can bitch and moan all they want,but because of these large deficits Trump is holding all the cards. The U.S. buys much more from these countries than they buy from the U.S.,so a trade war will hurt them more than it hurts the U.S. In fact,if imports to the U.S. are decreased the sales of U.S. products to American consumers will increase which will result in higher wages,more jobs and new factories in the U.S. So if the G7 members want a trade war with the U.S. bring it on,and then they can watch factories in their countries close like they have closed in the U.S.,or they can renegotiate more fair trade agreements.The choice is theirs.

Basically what the G7 Leaders most likely will do soon is trade freely amongst themselves with no Tariffs  and tell Trump to fuck himself.  It's going to be a G8 soon they are going to let Russia back into the fold.

9 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

The BBC? So you believe censored state run news.

Clearly you know fuck all about the BBC. Clearly you know fuck all about the UK. The idiot Corbynites claim the BBC is state run news but then they believe the United States is responsible for all the worlds evil and they believe that communism works so whatever. The Corbynites have their own source of news and has as much relationship with facts as Fox News.

30 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Basically what the G7 Leaders most likely will do soon is trade freely amongst themselves with no Tariffs  and tell Trump to fuck himself.  It's going to be a G8 soon they are going to let Russia back into the fold.

Not gonna happen. For the past 25 years its been a world economy that evolves around the US (dollar).

22 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Trump is baby. The word of a man who can rip up any agreement because he has a tantrum is worthless. Trump simply is not worth wasting our time on. He hasn't grown up. The rest of the world should just negotiate with each other until the US elects an adult as president. Dealing with Trump is like dealing with a mad Roman Emperor. You are constantly jittery because there is no rationality. Trump's biggest supporters in the UK about from the purveyor of bollocks Boris Johnson - can't wait to see him lie in front of the Heathrow bulldozers (that is another subject in which all options were insane but he managed to trump their insanity) - have turned against him. Liam Fox minister for trade and chief worshiper of Thatcher and the US attacked the steel tariffs and he was once sacked for promoting US interests at the Ministry of Defence!!!

On 6/8/2018 at 2:11 PM, ipiratemedia said:

LMAO! Alladino, both parties are guilty of lies, cheat, and deceiving the public. I don't choose a particular party because one Mascot happens to be a Jackass and the other an overweight lover of an Elephant. I'm sure a lot of people are passionate about what Democrats and Republicans represent. The bottom line, I'm happy with the way things are at the Veterans Clinic, and I'm content with my economic values.

A Democrats and a Republican are walking down the street together when they happen across a homeless man.

The Republican reaches into his pocket and pulls out $20 and his business card. He gives the $20 to the homeless man and then gives him his business card and instructs the homeless man to call him for a job.

Democrat: “Why did you do that.”
Republican: “Because it feels good to help people. You should try it.” 
Democrat: “I think I will.”   

As the Democrat and Republican continue walking, they happen across another homeless man. 

This time the Democrat reaches into the pocket of the Republican and pulls out $100. He then reaches into his own pocket and pulls out three business cards. He gives the homeless man the $100 and hands him the three business cards. He tells the homeless man, “Here’s $100. This first business card is an attorney who will help you sue the people who put you on the street. This second business card is the head of a TV station, I’m sure they would be very interested in your story of suing those responsible for your condition. This third business card is mine, in case you need more help.

The Democrat and the Republican continue walking.

The Democrat turns to the Republican and says, “You’re right! That felt pretty good!”

The Republican just shakes his head. 

So much truth to this that I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Howard said:

Not gonna happen. For the past 25 years its been a world economy that evolves around the US (dollar).

Probably.

Thatcher once said of Gorbachev "Here is a man I can do business with" reciprocated by the great Soviet leader (whose legacy of potential peaceful world is being pissed on by Putin) but Trump is man no-one can do business with.  

1 minute ago, Howard said:

So much truth to this that I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

Both parties lie as do all politicians because if they told the truth they would probably lose elections. However there are degrees and degrees and Trump quite frankly does not care about the truth apparently lying 34 times during one of the debates with Hilary. She lied 4 times which I certainly don't condone but 34 times ... I've stated before this kind of politics is being repeated all over the world by both left and right and quite frankly it is sickening.

4 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Both parties lie as do all politicians because if they told the truth they would probably lose elections. However there are degrees and degrees and Trump quite frankly does not care about the truth apparently lying 34 times during one of the debates with Hilary. She lied 4 times which I certainly don't condone but 34 times ... I've stated before this kind of politics is being repeated all over the world by both left and right and quite frankly it is sickening.

I am not aware there was a count how many times either lied.

What we do know is Hillary got the questions asked for the debate BEFORE the debate (by a CNN reporter).

6 hours ago, Thestarider said:

See the source imageSee the source image

The image on the right is of course an indicator of the US's lack of understanding that the like they are comparing with is Western Europe where most of the poor are probably better of than in the US. If you are comparing with anywhere east of Germany or south of Austria then clearly you are talking about a different world.

7 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

So its not the amount of lies told. Its that its being done. But I am suspicious you post these numbers to disgrace Trump in a back-handed way.  Of course Bill Clinton lied when he said "I did not have sex with that woman".  And he still refuses to apologize to her for all he put her through (issue isn't consent, its the abuse of authority).

Nevertheless, welcome to the US (and probably world) economy. Where lies are said minute by minute to get your money (or vote).