Trump Will be Impeached

20 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

My guess is if they do have any Dirt on Trump it will come out a few weeks before Midterm Elections since they'll want to Tar and Feather him at the best time possible.

If they don't do it at that time they likely never will.

Won't work though,because the news media and Congress have much lower ratings than does Trump. Very few people in the U.S. trust anything the news media says anymore.They will just see it as another dishonest attempt to influence the election.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Howard said:

Don't disagree with most of what you say.

Keep in mind though. Mainstream media HATES Trump because he by-passes them w/ information and uses Twitter.  Again, unconventional for any elected official. Old school Washington gets their publicist/spokesperson to release a statement. Trump uses Twitter and it pisses off the media.  Its something we need to get used to.

As for Cohen, he is in DEEP SHIT but not because of Trump.  He has some skeletons in the closet (not Trump related) that will have him see jail time.  But CNN makes everyone believe that Cohen & Trump scheme together because of Cohens disgresions with other clients.

And...still waiting to see one item of proof that Trump and Russia worked together.  Personally, I think the evidence was lost in one of those thousands upon thousands of e-mails that mysteriously disappeared from Hillary's server.

If Hillary had emails showing Trump colluded with the Russians they would have never been destroyed.Hillary would have personally delivered them to the FBI,Washington Post and New York Times. lol

1 hour ago, BBsq69 said:

It is funny that the people who scream Fake News the most are often the purveyors and serial repeaters of lies. Remember Donald Trump's best mate Nigel Farage, who he said should be the UK ambassador to the UK? Well he, his cronies and a couple of newspapers continually repeated lies about the EU so much so that most (and I do mean most) of the population believed them and now we have the situation we do. The same happens all over Eastern Europe. 

Like I said Trump is nothing new but until a decade ago we though the era of ignorance was over ... and then came the unregulated internet.

Goebbels summed it up:

The essential English leadership secret does not depend on particular intelligence. Rather, it depends on a remarkably stupid thick-headedness. The English follow the principle that when one lies, it should be a big lie, and one should stick to it. They keep up their lies, even at the risk of looking ridiculous.

Of course he then became the most famous exponent of it, himself.

And the biggest lie going on in the U.S. right now is that Trump and his campaign colluded with the Russians to somehow rig the U.S. election,and "stupid thick-headed people" actually believe that ridiculous lie.

18 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Mueller will not exonerate Trump because Mueller is part of the Washington DC establishment who was appointed special counsel for the purpose of taking out Trump,so that the establishment can once again take control of government. The whole Russia collusion bullshit originated within the intelligence community most likely under the direction of the Obama White House;first for the purpose of keeping Trump from being elected and then when they failed at that they continued with the BS for the purpose of removing Trump from office or crippling his presidency. What many people seem to not understand is that there was never any collusion between the Russians and the Trump campaign. That is a complete and total fairy tale.  And what do Trump's affairs with women before he was president have to do with colluding with the Russians,which is what Mueller is suppose to be investigating?  The only reason Mueller wants to interview Trump is to set up a perjury trap.Mueller could ask Trump about some business deal that happened 15 years ago,and if Trump incorrectly remembers something Mueller can charge him with perjury.  When it comes to people's brains,I'm betting on Trump's brain over the Washington DC swamp dwellers. 

Mueller seems to be investigating everything now. Right from the Russians to his Former Personal Lawyer to the Affairs and Pay Offs to women to try and keep them Silent to see if any Funds used to pay off came from the campaign.  If he didn't have these affairs then why pay anything to keep them silent.

26 minutes ago, Howard said:

As for what the rest of the world thinks of the US w/ Trump in office,...they think the US ain't gonna take it anymore! 

No they think it is a waste of time talking to an idiot and they will deal with the US in either 2.5 years time or ... 6.5 years time. The US have usually held the whip hand over trade deals but they don't since the EU expanded and China came to prominence. Trust me absolutely nobody ever took the US for suckers. The problem with Trump is his word already means nothing. He is still that school bully who will take your dinner money off you and come back the next day and do it again and if you fight back he'll just call his daddy. People then stop bringing their dinner money or move school. The result of this is that Europe may hate the US the way they hate the UK at the moment but for the moment they just regard Trump as an aberration.

Part of this is Europe's fault but a lot of it is just history. There are 3 factors, 2 to do with Germany.

1. Europe does not defend itself properly because Germany for reason the whole world knows does not have the military that it could easily afford and therefore relies on the US to defend against Russia. This is wrong and Germany and Japan in the East need to arm themselves once again. If Japan was dealing with North Korea we might never have got into the recent mess. I agree the US should not be spending its money defending Europe.

2. Germany are so paranoid about itself it has a psychological need to keep Europe and itself under control. This means that Europe is not as strong as it might be being distracted by the problems of weaker and more unstable countries. There are a lot of voices at the table and while US has state interests, country interests are a lot more powerful and fragile.

3. Europe lacks natural resources (apart from Norway who aren't in the EU) which puts the continent in  a vulnerable position when negotiating with anyone: Russia, The Middle East and North America, and this means most of the time it is simply not trade in manufactured goods and services. This makes most of Europe although not the UK vulnerable to Russia. This vulnerability to Russia leads back to point 1 and gives the US a massive advantage for any trading deal. Therefore I really can't believe considering its advantages, any previous deal was unfavourable to the US.

Now we have Trump and Europe and Japan should wake up to the fact this scenario could always have happened. Basically the US have abandoned diplomacy have no interest in being allies and are sinking back into the narrow minded protectionism and isolationism of a century ago. Therefore we should prepare for a world in which we treat the US the same as China. Because of what I have described above that may take some time and maybe the Trump problem will have sorted itself but at the moment we (and I do that knowing the idiotic decision the UK took) need to make plans without America because there is no point in dealing with  a man who rips up agreements on a whim.  

2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Mueller seems to be investigating everything now. Right from the Russians to his Former Personal Lawyer to the Affairs and Pay Offs to women to try and keep them Silent to see if any Funds used to pay off came from the campaign.  If he didn't have these affairs then why pay anything to keep them silent.

This is a sad fact of politics. In the old days one of our great PMs David Lloyd George, the man who led the UK in WWI and put Churchill in power in WWII kept a mistress at 10 Downing Street. John Major, not one of our great PMs, had an affair with a fellow cabinet member. The only danger with such behaviour is if it makes them vulnerable to blackmail from foreign security agencies or they are sleeping with a spy ... JFK? ... but the world is a much much poorer place if only the morally (and I use that term as understood by self righteous people) unquestionable get to be leaders. I have 0 problem with Trump and SD (as he shouldn't really need to have to make the payment in the first place) nor do i have a problem with Clinton and cigars. Throughout history leaders have had affairs and my guess is many of them were better people than those that didn't. The French even have Presidents with PMs as former lovers. It should not be a big deal. this is one area were I think the press can go fuck themselves. 

Quite frankly the whole Stormy affair (even the monetary side) should be of no importance compared to anything else.

2 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:

we live better & enjoy our lives a lot better than any other country

Now that is *******s. What are you measuring that on? Most of Europe has a far better work/life balance. US citizens enjoy themselves more than the Italians? Come on now, have some grounding in reality.  

4 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Quite frankly the whole Stormy affair (even the monetary side) should be of no importance compared to anything else.

It should be of no importance but they seem to think there's more to it than meets the eye.   Maybe their trying to make Melania crack to the Point of Divorce from the President.

2 hours ago, Maturin said:

The thing is though that American exports are poor  They just aren't very good standard compared to what we have here in Europe.  American steel is poor quality, nobody wants to drive shitty American cars, we've got our own coal and can get our own oil and gas from Russia and the Mid East.

The only thing US imports have going for them is that they are cheap because they are not as good as our own stuff. It is right that we should have tariffs put on high volume cheap imports from the US - we have as much a right to look after our own industries and business as America and protect them for poor quality cheap imports as America wants to do against China and Mexico.

Here's a list of the import/exports between the EU and USA.  All the stuff that the US sends to the EU, we can manufacture ourselves and indeed have our own industries doing that, which provides jobs to our residents.  Fuck Donald Trump getting his nappy in a twist because America has fucked itself up so much that the rest of the world no longer listens to it or wants to buy its low quality trade goods. 😂

https://pierstransportation.wordpress.com/2013/05/14/top-u-s-imports-exports-with-europe/

So according to you the EU has the right to impose tariffs on U.S. exports,but now screams bloody murder when Trump threatens to reciprocate with tariffs on EU exports. Maybe the U.S. should also withdraw from NATO,so the EU can defend itself with its low quality military.😂  

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

No they think it is a waste of time talking to an idiot and they will deal with the US in either 2.5 years time or ... 6.5 years time. The US have usually held the whip hand over trade deals but they don't since the EU expanded and China came to prominence. Trust me absolutely nobody ever took the US for suckers. The problem with Trump is his word already means nothing. He is still that school bully who will take your dinner money off you and come back the next day and do it again and if you fight back he'll just call his daddy. People then stop bringing their dinner money or move school. The result of this is that Europe may hate the US the way they hate the UK at the moment but for the moment they just regard Trump as an aberration.

Part of this is Europe's fault but a lot of it is just history. There are 3 factors, 2 to do with Germany.

1. Europe does not defend itself properly because Germany for reason the whole world knows does not have the military that it could easily afford and therefore relies on the US to defend against Russia. This is wrong and Germany and Japan in the East need to arm themselves once again. If Japan was dealing with North Korea we might never have got into the recent mess. I agree the US should not be spending its money defending Europe.

2. Germany are so paranoid about itself it has a psychological need to keep Europe and itself under control. This means that Europe is not as strong as it might be being distracted by the problems of weaker and more unstable countries. There are a lot of voices at the table and while US has state interests, country interests are a lot more powerful and fragile.

3. Europe lacks natural resources (apart from Norway who aren't in the EU) which puts the continent in  a vulnerable position when negotiating with anyone: Russia, The Middle East and North America, and this means most of the time it is simply not trade in manufactured goods and services. This makes most of Europe although not the UK vulnerable to Russia. This vulnerability to Russia leads back to point 1 and gives the US a massive advantage for any trading deal. Therefore I really can't believe considering its advantages, any previous deal was unfavourable to the US.

Now we have Trump and Europe and Japan should wake up to the fact this scenario could always have happened. Basically the US have abandoned diplomacy have no interest in being allies and are sinking back into the narrow minded protectionism and isolationism of a century ago. Therefore we should prepare for a world in which we treat the US the same as China. Because of what I have described above that may take some time and maybe the Trump problem will have sorted itself but at the moment we (and I do that knowing the idiotic decision the UK took) need to make plans without America because there is no point in dealing with  a man who rips up agreements on a whim.  

Nothing you say hasn't been realized among the EU for the past 30+ years. But they have always had Big Brother to lean on.  They will still have BB to lean on but this time, reciprocation needs to be near equal.

Time will tell, but I think those trade partners who now have additional US tariffs will either soften their stance or let their economy absorb the impact.  If this was a bad thing for the US, the stock market would be 10-15% lower then it is now (same percentage drop for NASDAQ & commodities) and we will see a jump in unemploment claims.

The Dow, NASDAQ and commodities markets look 6-9 months down the road. I don't see either bracing for an impact as if an asteroid will hit. Eben with rates set to rise 1/4 point in a few days, the 'market' has already adjusted for that.  The only thing that will turn the market significantly south (for a short period of time), is something stupid coming out of Trumps mouth. In which case we'll see a 300...400+ drop with an equivalent rebound within a week.  Why?  Because fundamentals don't lie.

Side note: Lets see how tech stocks do come next month when results are announced. 1st & 2nd quarters are generally weak. Apple had a great 1st quarter. If the 2nd quarter holds up,...no worries. 

6 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

It should be of no importance but they seem to think there's more to it than meets the eye.   Maybe their trying to make Melania crack to the Point of Divorce from the President.

What Mueller and his Democrat band of merry investigators is attempting to do is put legal pressure on both Cohen and Manafort and then offer them clemency if they agree to tell lies which will incriminate President Trump. The crimes that Cohen and Manafort are charged with have absolutely nothing to do with the Trump campaign colluding with the Russians to rig the 2016 election.  There is a prosecuter named Andrew Weissman  on Mueller's team who has a history of that exact behavior.

12 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

What Mueller and his Democrat band of merry investigators is attempting to do is put legal pressure on both Cohen and Manafort and then offer them clemency if they agree to tell lies which will incriminate President Trump. The crimes that Cohen and Manafort are charged with have absolutely nothing to do with the Trump campaign colluding with the Russians to rig the 2016 election.  There is a prosecuter named Andrew Weissman  on Mueller's team who has a history of that exact behavior.

Only time will tell where all this is stuff is leading.  It has to end sooner or later.