Trump Will be Impeached

3 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

If they are in the Country Legally then their are no issues. When they are there illegally then the First Order should be Deport them right back where they came from along with their Hard Luck Sob Stories.

By today's standards they probably wouldn't be legal.. Not sure about the Canadian standards of immigration although you have universal healthcare.. Glad your story is doing well for you..Make Canada Great Again..wish he was your president..not ours.. 

Just now, Houlii said:

By today's standards they probably wouldn't be legal.. Not sure about the Canadian standards of immigration although you have universal healthcare.. Glad your story is doing well for you..Make Canada Great Again..wish he was your president..not ours.. 

We got Justin Trudeau for a Prime Minister he's just as bad as Donald Trump.

Useless Trudeau.jpg

Rasmussen Reports 5/17 - 5/21        
Gallup 5/14 - 5/20 1500 A 42 54 -12
Economist/YouGov 5/13 - 5/15 1231 RV 44 52 -8
Reuters/Ipsos 5/11 - 5/15 1290 RV 46 53 -7
Gallup 5/7 - 5/13 1500 A 43 52 -9
Economist/YouGov 5/6 - 5/8 1232 RV 44 52 -8
Reuters/Ipsos 5/4 - 5/8 1171 RV 45 53 -8
CBS News 5/3 - 5/6 1101 A 40 55 -15
CNN 5/2 - 5/5 901 RV 44 51 -7
Gallup 4/30 - 5/6 1500 A 42 52 -10
IBD/TIPP 4/26 - 5/4        
Economist/YouGov 4/29 - 5/1 1273 RV 44 53 -9
Reuters/Ipsos 4/27 - 5/1 1337 RV 49 49 Tie
Pew Research 4/25 - 5/1 1221 RV 42 54 -12
Monmouth 4/26 - 4/30 681 RV 45 48 -3
Gallup 4/23 - 4/29 1500 A 42 53 -11
Harvard-Harris 4/22 - 4/24 1549 RV 44 56 -12
FOX News 4/22 - 4/24 1014 RV 44 53 -9
Economist/YouGov 4/22 - 4/24 1270 RV 43 53 -10
Quinnipiac 4/20 - 4/24 1193 RV 39 54 -15

Now throw out the high and low and the average is 43.42 % approval in the last month and the most interesting thing is that 90% said they voted for him, and would vote for him again. That is 57 million said they would vote for him again.

House and Senate, the once large insurmountable 13% polling average for the democratic party on Jan.1, 18 is now at 3.9% on May 22, 18. We are trending towards the republican party regaining control in the 2018 mid term elections.

Ah well who believes in polls, look at the 2016 election 😁

On 5/15/2018 at 1:19 AM, ipiratemedia said:

Amazing how foreigners think they know our President.

Because our news is full of Trump. Because he tweets and doesn't drink. Because we know what his financial record is and his record as an employer is. Because we know what absolute BS he speaks about Europe. Because he does not condemn vile racists. Because he acts in a childish manner. Because he lies all the time. Because he has to have a room full of people telling him how great he is ... something quite frankly we watched open mouthed in Europe. 

I don't know how intelligent he is. He is clearly not stupid but any intelligence test would be about as reliable as that medical he wrote.

Obviously he is not the only political leader who does this but his arguments and speech are about on the level of the school playground. Not everyone who votes for him is stupid but he does his best to make sure that those that are believe everything that leaves his mouth.

He might not be stupid but the words he says, if divorced from the motivation of getting votes from idiots, are.  

P.S. I have watched US news broadcasts and given the level of idea the US has about the rest of the world, I can understand why you think the rest of the world knows nothing about the US but sadly we know more than we want to. Often our news is "WTF has Trump said now." then if we chose we can watch 20 minutes of analysis on that if we choose.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Because our news is full of Trump. Because he tweets and doesn't drink. Because we know what his financial record is and his record as an employer is. Because we know what absolute BS he speaks about Europe. Because he does not condemn vile racists. Because he acts in a childish manner. Because he lies all the time. Because he has to have a room full of people telling him how great he is ... something quite frankly we watched open mouthed in Europe. 

I don't know how intelligent he is. He is clearly not stupid but any intelligence test would be about as reliable as that medical he wrote.

Obviously he is not the only political leader who does this but his arguments and speech are about on the level of the school playground. Not everyone who votes for him is stupid but he does his best to make sure that those that are believe everything that leaves his mouth.

He might not be stupid but the words he says, if divorced from the motivation of getting votes from idiots, are.  

P.S. I have watched US news broadcasts and given the level of idea the US has about the rest of the world, I can understand why you think the rest of the world knows nothing about the US but sadly we know more than we want to. Often our news is "WTF has Trump said now." then if we chose we can watch 20 minutes of analysis on that if we choose.

Yes BB you are right about that, we might get 20 minutes that is not about Trump because the Media is obsessed with him. If I want some real news, I watch what we call the local news at 6 pm and 10 pm. Believe me the American people are sick of the Mainstream Media, and their obsession with Trump as much as the European's are. The media is so left leaning though they simply can't leave it alone. They have to bash him for something constantly.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Thestarider said:

Yes BB you are right about that, we might get 20 minutes that is not about Trump because the Media is obsessed with him. If I want some real news, I watch what we call the local news at 6 pm and 10 pm. Believe me the American people are sick of the Mainstream Media, and their obsession with Trump as much as the European's are. The media is so left leaning though they simply can't leave it alone. They have to bash him for something constantly.

How is this not political Rider?