Trump Will be Impeached

27 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

The investigation will never finish. It's not designed to finish. It cannot be concluded because there's nothing there to conclude. It's job is to distract the public and spread tax-payers' money around to civil servants so they will be guaranteed a lavish retirement.

Bullshit. And maybe here a little reminder. It's trump that unnecessarily lengthed the investigation. If he's innocent, he should have testified a long time ago. 

Anyway, I don't think the investigation will go on. Trump's time as president is almost over. Whether he is removed from office or continues to rule as a dictator.  

• Like 1

Alladino: We shall see what happens. Trump is 100% non-standard. He's unpredictable in his tactics compared to standard political leaders, and of this I'm sure you and Hillary will agree. If I was Putin, or some other political leader, I would prefer a predictable opponent. I would not try to out-guess this guy. He's a gamble. But our last several presidents were predictable, and we the people didn't get much of anything accomplished.

Reagan concerned me. The media told me he was evil. Then I found out one day that I could buy a house (amazing!), and get a great high-paying job (amazing!) and buy enough gasoline to drive my little squirrel butt to work. So I changed my mind about Reagan. I also suddenly quit having nuke dreams. People in my generation had those nighmares when they were young, and they were vivid and persistent.

I'm a registered Libertarian, and I had no dog in this fight. Time will tell how things work out. At my age now, I feel like I'm watching a movie. I just want my children and grand children to have the freedom to create their own lives without being controlled by a distant and uncaring government.

Yes, they lied. Obamacare has forced me to change policies and doctors 6 times since it was institutued, and more that tripled the cost of a private sector premium. That was an expensive lie. It will also crash and burn, and it will take down the nation just like public pensions, Social Security, and Medicare will do. These Marxist systems sound touchy-feely-warm-and-fuzzy nice, but they are not economically viable in any sort of mathematical sense.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Alladino: We shall see what happens. Trump is 100% non-standard. He's unpredictable in his tactics compared to standard political leaders, and of this I'm sure you and Hillary will agree. If I was Putin, or some other political leader, I would prefer a predictable opponent. I would not try to out-guess this guy. He's a gamble. But our last several presidents were predictable, and we the people didn't get much of anything accomplished.

Reagan concerned me. The media told me he was evil. Then I found out one day that I could buy a house (amazing!), and get a great high-paying job (amazing!) and buy enough gasoline to drive my little squirrel butt to work. So I changed my mind about Reagan. I also suddenly quit having nuke dreams. People in my generation had those nighmares when they were young, and they were vivid and persistent.

I'm a registered Libertarian, and I had no dog in this fight. Time will tell how things work out. At my age now, I feel like I'm watching a movie. I just want my children and grand children to have the freedom to create their own lives without being controlled by a distant and uncaring government.

Yeah. Taxing down sounds so easy. Now, it is time to buy some shiny toys. 

Trump took a loan. That's all. Just, please, make sure who's lending the money. At some point also this bill has to be paid. Maybe not from you, but then it's gonna be your kids (amazing!). 

Those who really profit are the people already at the top. They fill their pockets and wonder about the stupidity of the little people. Trump is one of them. I don't know how long a  Squirrel needs to realize this simple fact.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Trump took a loan. That's all. Just, please, make sure who's lending the money. At some point also this bill has to be paid. Maybe not from you, but then it's gonna be your kids (amazing!). 

Those who really profit are the people already at the top. They fill their pockets and wonder about the stupidity of the little people. Trump is one of them. I don't know how long a  Squirrel needs to realize this simple fact.

The federal government has always been my highest cost. They take their money by coercive force. They live well.

As for Trump, I was never forced to stay at one of his hotels, or play golf at his resorts, and neither did I pay for him to fuck women in the oval office. But when I have paid money to a private citizen or a corporation, I got something that I needed in return and the transaction was made with full volition by both parties.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Bullshit. And maybe here a little reminder. It's trump that unnecessarily lengthed the investigation. If he's innocent, he should have testified a long time ago. 

Anyway, I don't think the investigation will go on. Trump's time as president is almost over. Whether he is removed from office or continues to rule as a dictator.  

Ruling as a dictator?That is such an ignorant,stupid comment.Obama is the person who ruled by executive order.

36 minutes ago, Alladino said:

And when the tax cuts actually result in a decrease in the budget deficit what will you have to say then?More people working at higher paying jobs,increases in capital gains from higher stock prices,and increased business profits produce increased tax revenues.And those increased tax revenues combined with a decrease in government spending will result in smaller budget deficits.Maybe even budget surpluses.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

Don't be so impatient, first we need to let Mueller finish his investigation, then it is time to "Lock him up!".

DQYb5uMVwAACZkB.jpg

LMAO! Your relentless Alladino, I give you that! And thank you for expanding your sentences. You might be a liberal if think that conservatives, like preservatives, ought to be federally regulated. You might be a liberal if you think OJ is out looking for the real killers. You believe that the words "to promote the general welfare" in the Constitution mean to promote welfare generally. Liberals are very intolerant of people who don't agree with their ideas of what constitutes tolerance. You might be a liberal if you spent Columbus Day reading "Bury My Heart at Wounded Knee." Have you ever wondered out loud, "Why can't we all get along?" 19.gif.3ae4c5b5ba411be6f22c6124d9710374.gif

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ipiratemedia said:

LMAO! Your relentless Alladino, I give you that! And thank you for expanding your sentences. You might be a liberal if think that conservatives, like preservatives, ought to be federally regulated. You might be a liberal if you think OJ is out looking for the real killers. You believe that the words "to promote the general welfare" in the Constitution mean to promote welfare generally. Liberals are very intolerant of people who don't agree with their ideas of what constitutes tolerance. You might be a liberal if you spent Columbus Day reading "Bury My Heart at Wounded Knee." Have you ever wondered out loud, "Why can't we all get along?" 19.gif.3ae4c5b5ba411be6f22c6124d9710374.gif

Demon-crats need welfare as their safety net !!

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

Demon-crats need welfare as their safety net !!

Everything is connected. Not only for safety but also for success. Together we are strong. 

Sure, you could survive on your own, but what kind of life is this?

• Like 1