Trump Will be Impeached

6 hours ago, Howard said:

You're Canadian - that's worse! 🙂

No Country has a Perfect Political System.  After One Leader is done another one steps in and can turn the decisions the Previous Leader made.  No Policies are not Etched in Stone.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

At least STNCLD knows that Trudeau is a phony.Need to give him credit for that.☺️

If I were Trump,just before he posed for a photo with Kim I would have said wait a minute while I adjust my eyebrows. 😂

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, Thestarider said:

So to maintian our current employment rate, we'd need to create, on average, 244,336 jobs every month.

image.png.fdc874a4b055285674625bce14c4e953.png

Here's the breakdown of the 95 million Americans who weren't working, according to the latest figures from the Atlanta Federal Reserve, which conducted a review based on figures through September 2017

-- 94.6 million people above the age of 16 were out of the workforce.

Of those:

-- 44.5 million were retired.

-- 14.5 million were in school or job training.

-- 12.8 million were taking care of a loved one.

-- 15.3 million weren't working because of an illness or disability.

In all, of the 94.6 million not working, 87.1 million were retired, in school, taking care of a loved one or physically unable to work.

That leaves 7.5 million people. What about them?

Of those, 1.6 million had looked for a job in the past year or wanted a job but had given up searching for more than a year. And 5.9 million workers listed "other" as a reason for not wanting or having a job. We don't know much about these workers.

C-nXZ6aVoAAFKKE.jpg

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Yea,Barack Obama is God! Only to brain dead leftists. And during Obama's presidency wages remained stagnant or declined and the economy experienced almost no growth.

There will be Growth as long as a Recession doesn't happen and Screw Up the Works.

13 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Story on CBS News today,"Cohen under pressure to cooperate with prosecuters." Wonder what kind of lies Mueller wants him to tell to damage President Trump?

They want to hear the truth, otherwise there will be no easement of punishment. I think that's the normal procedure. 

34 minutes ago, Alladino said:

They want to hear the truth, otherwise there will be no easement of punishment. I think that's the normal procedure. 

What does Cohen have to do with the 2016 election or Russian collusion ? Mueller is on a "Witch Hunt" with entirely a democratic prosecution team. If he is after the truth then must look at the whole picture including the Clinton Machine, if not, I and most of America says to end it and lets move on.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

What does Cohen have to do with the 2016 election or Russian collusion ? Mueller is on a "Witch Hunt" with entirely democratic prosecution team. If he is after the truth then must look at the whole picture including the Clinton Machine, if not, I and most of America says to end it and lets move on.

Müller has already filed several lawsuits and seems to be on the right track. 

I suspect Trump is guilty too, so I understand very well why you're telling these lies. You really need to be better informed, otherwise a discussion with you doesn't really make any sense. 

Name just one person who has been indicted for collusion with the Russians during the 2016 campaign just one who was indicted for collusion ?

You can't because the only one was Flynn and he was fired by the administration for lying, and then indicted for lying. Most important here not for collusion !!!!

Now there are many facts that Mueller refuses to investigate about the Clinton Machine, and you know this to be the truth. It is a bull shit investigation funded by the taxpayers at overthrowing the elected president. 

Take your blinders and be honest with us and yourself for once OK !!!

Like I said the taxpayers are fed up.

POLITICO/Morning Consult poll

Poll shows Mueller’s public image at all-time low

By DARREN SAMUELSOHN

06/13/2018 05:47 AM EDT

On 6/12/2018 at 2:19 AM, Ridgerunner said:

You sound like someone who believes in nothing and is scared to death to make a decision. 

And you sound like everyone else. Believe what you want and triple down on it even when you're wrong.

23 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Yea,Barack Obama is God! Only to brain dead leftists. And during Obama's presidency wages remained stagnant or declined and the economy experienced almost no growth.

You did see that red part right before the blue part, right?