Trump Will be Impeached

Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling

I offer no apology for what I am posting, for this is truly how I feel. This is my opinion, not a debate. If you disagree, or find my position offensive, I'm perfectly fine with that & no, I'm not offended.
I have lived through several United States Presidents prior to our current President Trump. In my lifetime, I have never seen nor heard of a President scrutinized over every word he speaks, humiliated by the public to the point of disgrace, slandered, ridiculed, insulted, lied to & beyond common logic, threatened with death, threatened to rape our Beautiful First Lady, Our First Lady Disrespected, & have his children also insulted & humiliated.
I am truly ashamed of the people of MY country. I am ashamed of the ruthless, hating, cruel, Trump haters who display themselves as to having no pride, morals, ethics nor values in Our Country's traditions. Our Elders taught us 30, 40+ yrs ago to respect our President, whether we voted for them or not, & all these news stations & reporters who feel they have the right to carry on with blatant lies & say the things they do for a good story. Every other President before he was elected, that took the oath of office, was left alone, wasn't on the news 24/7, scrutinized by their every word. ALWAYS BEING PRESSURED to do this or that & never given the time to take care of the important work this country really needs. I know he is not perfect, very different than what we've become accustomed to but ENOUGH is ENOUGH, LEAVE THE MAN ALONE & LET HIM DO HIS JOB!!
None of the other Presidents in their times were spotless or perfect either. I want our President Donald Trump to succeed & try to make our America great again!

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling

I offer no apology for what I am posting, for this is truly how I feel. This is my opinion, not a debate. If you disagree, or find my position offensive, I'm perfectly fine with that & no, I'm not offended.
I have lived through several United States Presidents prior to our current President Trump. In my lifetime, I have never seen nor heard of a President scrutinized over every word he speaks, humiliated by the public to the point of disgrace, slandered, ridiculed, insulted, lied to & beyond common logic, threatened with death, threatened to rape our Beautiful First Lady, Our First Lady Disrespected, & have his children also insulted & humiliated.
I am truly ashamed of the people of MY country. I am ashamed of the ruthless, hating, cruel, Trump haters who display themselves as to having no pride, morals, ethics nor values in Our Country's traditions. Our Elders taught us 30, 40+ yrs ago to respect our President, whether we voted for them or not, & all these news stations & reporters who feel they have the right to carry on with blatant lies & say the things they do for a good story. Every other President before he was elected, that took the oath of office, was left alone, wasn't on the news 24/7, scrutinized by their every word. ALWAYS BEING PRESSURED to do this or that & never given the time to take care of the important work this country really needs. I know he is not perfect, very different than what we've become accustomed to but ENOUGH is ENOUGH, LEAVE THE MAN ALONE & LET HIM DO HIS JOB!!
None of the other Presidents in their times were spotless or perfect either. I want our President Donald Trump to succeed & try to make our America great again!

Respect is earned not a right because he is the president. No other president has ever offended more people and divided  the country like Trump has., he needs to shut his mouth. I am an independent and voted for both parties, however I have never been embarrassed to say they were my president. God help us get thru this.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Thestarider said:

A comparison in this way is completely inappropriate for Trump, since his time in office is a almost complete disaster. With him, You don't count the failures, but that what He miraculously fail to do wrong. 🤣

Meanwhile he only tries to mark the strong man and in the process destroys everything he can get his small hands on. 

There's one more thing I've noticed. Meanwhile, even you speak of an attempt ("try to make"). It won't be long before also you finally realize his failure. 

On ‎6‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 7:44 AM, Alladino said:

A comparison in this way is completely inappropriate for Trump, since his time in office is a almost complete disaster. With him, You don't count the failures, but that what He miraculously fail to do wrong. 🤣

Meanwhile he only tries to mark the strong man and in the process destroys everything he can get his small hands on. 

There's one more thing I've noticed. Meanwhile, even you speak of an attempt ("try to make"). It won't be long before also you finally realize his failure. 

Opinions vary for sure, you have yours, and I believe he has been extremely successful at putting the pressure on the elitist that think they rule. Including China, the EU, and Mexico who have been screwing the hell out of the American taxpayer for far to long. As for Canada they should really consider their extremely high tariffs on certain goods from the US, or NAFTA will go away completely, and the EU, China, and Mexico will suffer greatly in this upcoming trade war. Come and lets play if you dare ?

Trump himself is one arrogant, obnoxious, asshole, but that is what it takes sometimes to straighten out the things that are wrong. Believe me, there were so many things wrong with this country, after the last administration that held office, as it is now coming out from under the cover of darkness, just how corrupt that administration really was.

• Like 1

On 6/23/2018 at 7:12 PM, beancounter said:

Respect is earned not a right because he is the president. No other president has ever offended more people and divided  the country like Trump has., he needs to shut his mouth. I am an independent and voted for both parties, however I have never been embarrassed to say they were my president. God help us get thru this.

Actually, his ratings are higher than Obama's were. Maybe because Americans actually think there's no need to face another 8 years of failed economic policy and insane foreign policy which clearly benefited our enemies at the expense of our allies.

• Like 1

On 6/23/2018 at 9:12 PM, beancounter said:

That's exactly how I felt for the eight years that Barack Hussein Obama was president.Now it's your turn. I hope Trump keeps talking just so that I can enjoy watching people like you go insane.  

• Like 1

On 6/24/2018 at 7:44 AM, Alladino said:

What has Trump done policy wise that is a disaster? What has he destroyed other than your mind?

• 1 month later...
23 minutes ago, itsme said:

When News Outlets talks Positive things about him he gives them Kudo's and Thumbs Up but the Minute they talk about him in a Negative Way and putting him down it's called Fake News.  The Only one who's Fake is Donald Trump himself.

He's been a World Class Asshole all his Life so why stop now.   :biggrin:

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

It's over, con man Trump is done. Choen admits to working with Trump to silence two women to influence the 2016 election, the cherry on top is that Manifort was convicted of 8 out of 18 charges against him with a mistrial declared on 10 other counts.  Trump can't survive this, he's going to be impeached when the blue wave comes in November.  

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/trumps-longtime-lawyer-michael-cohen-is-in-plea-discussions-with-federal-prosecutors-according-to-a-person-familiar-with-the-matter/2018/08/21/5fbd7f34-8510-11e8-8553-a3ce89036c78_story.html?utm_term=.badb24b51478

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/manafort-jury-suggests-it-cannot-come-to-a-consensus-on-a-single-count/2018/08/21/a2478ac0-a559-11e8-a656-943eefab5daf_story.html?utm_term=.1375febf47bd