Teya & Stan, Eva & Mark

4 minutes ago, laptyratic1 said:

maybe dasha is here just during the period of vacation of stan,let's see what she can do on VH....the good news it's this demid is not here

We discussed this here before (democratically) and got the result now.
Go to the test and who knows we can have another endeavor of respect for Layne (with Dasha accompanying).

i hope she dumped demid, total failure who dont pay attention to her and i will be surprised if she changed here like anna_alex changed after moving to VH stuff like swap or lesbian action more intimate things like that!!! interesting days ahead

• Upvote 2

Just now, Vicky1132 said:

i hope she dumped demid, total failure who dont pay attention to her and i will be surprised if she changed here like anna_alex changed after moving to VH stuff like swap or lesbian action more intimate things like that!!! interesting days ahead

Demid sucked all the life out of this poor girl, he such a miserable person. She hardly ever smiled in his presence, She seems so happy already, and she has a beautiful smile!

17 minutes ago, Blue&Bonnie said:

You never saw The video of Dasha use a bananas to masturbate

I knew a girl in high school who masturbated with a hot dog and it got stuck in her pussy. But that wasn't the worst thing that she did........???

Just now, waldi said:

excuse me, just one question, is Dasha bisexual?

Why does everyone ask this? She lived on RLC forever and she had steady, shitty boyfiend. I never hear of her being with a girl ever.