Teya & Stan, Eva & Mark

20 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Well, if she's not a bisexual on cam, then for all intents and purposes she's not. 

I think you should have been more attentive to the "girls only club" we had in Dash, Nelly and recently in Anabel as well.
Curiously, mostly on balconies or bathrooms without cams.

Outside Masha, Vanessa and Heide, nobody else "challenged" the "moral" RLC. B1 and B2 obviously do not count.:biggrin:

Just now, waldi said:

So now it's a time for other girls to join her

Lets wait and see.If she act like the last couple years in Rlc than we don't need an boring person like that in VH,now if she it's alone,Demid it's an thing of the past and she act like the "good" Dasha than things could be good.

Só basicaly most of us would acept and even like Dasha in VH if Demid doesn't join her.Lets face it Dasha it's hot and she only got worst because him.They old Dasha would be an good resident.BUT please in an house without balconie hehe.

21 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Hehe indeed that infamous bad rep balcony have lots of stories to tell..at one time if was very talked in fóruns that Dasha and Stan were having very good moments in there...

ze81,

It was not counted! I saw it online and as I already had timeline I was able to repeat the previous step I can;
At a "BASIC" party when the main guest was saying goodbye to everyone in the hallway, one of the guys came from the balcony wrapped in a blanket and no pants.
Curiously his girlfriend was and stayed all the time on the living room and sofa.
And after this guest was gone, everyone else (except his girlfriend) returned to the balcony and stayed there for a little longer than considered.

Ask yourself what would justify a guy without pants on the balcony (?).

7 minutes ago, ze81 said:

It's always important to remind VH etc how d&d were horrible in that place(Rlc).

Not everyone thought they were boring, They lasted a long time at RLC. They had a lot of people who followed them. I personally think B1 and B2 are boing I never watch either apartment. However I know a lot of people like them, I also think Leora does the same thing ever day.

i've never paid for rlc. but i've seen a decent amount of sex from 5 or 6 apts.leora, masha, nelly, desiree, & a few others that i can't remember who was there. but at d & d the only sex i ever saw was with layne & mika in the kitchen. at the time i didn't know who they were as this was before vh. not only did i never see sex there but the kitchen was the only free room & i hardly ever saw anyone there at all. just an observation.

28 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Don't Forget one thing, maybe she's here for teya and not for VHT

Teya do the same thing at dasha apartment and ont for RLC but for dasha because girls are very friendly

That is most likely moos.

6 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

i've never paid for rlc. but i've seen a decent amount of sex from 5 or 6 apts.leora, masha, nelly, desiree, & a few others that i can't remember who was there. but at d & d the only sex i ever saw was with layne & mika in the kitchen. at the time i didn't know who they were as this was before vh. not only did i never see sex there but the kitchen was the only free room & i hardly ever saw anyone there at all. just an observation.

They used to have sex in the open with full lights very earlier in their RLC days. Demid changed for worse and completely tamed Dasha. They did their customary sex routine undercover in the dark most of the time.