Teya & Stan, Eva & Mark

2 minutes ago, laptyratic1 said:

so it's just for some vacation probably nothing more let see

Lets see if future she will have her house or not..i want to believe Layne isn't an lier.But it would acceptable to have only Dasha in VH and only if she act like an resident of this site and NOT like the worst couple in Rlc that they were.Now Demid think absoluty anyone want to see that dude in cams again.Buts it's kinda easy to see if she it with him still..in Rlc she basicaly quit alking around nude and masturbation if she continues this days like that then most Probrably she still is with cave man.

7 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Not in a good mood huh Waldi? I didn't mean anything. Sorry. 

I'm in a very fucking good mood, so you don't have to be sorry, I'm just waiting for some good action tonight. Well, hopefully.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Hahahaha! And you could see in the "balconies" too?
Did you really?:cool:

Hehe indeed that infamous bad rep balcony have lots of stories to tell..at one time if was very talked in fóruns that Dasha and Stan were having very good moments in there...

15 minutes ago, ze81 said:

But I wouldn't expect Dasha to come to VH,Layne said very clear that she would not be in VH.

But Layne did not really lie. He did not bring D & D to VH.
Teya (and Stan) is what he did and only Dasha.
What the popular will was like here.::)

1 minute ago, waldi said:

I'm in a very fucking good mood, so you don't have to be sorry, I'm just waiting for some good action tonight. Well, hopefully.

The good thing of Dasha staying in were is that we gona have an pretty good ideia if she its with Demid or not.If she anything like open sight masturbation,walking nude around the house somethimes etc then seems Probrably they split,because the cave man would agree she doing those things alone.

15 minutes ago, ze81 said:

But I wouldn't expect Dasha to come to VH,Layne said very clear that she would not be in VH.

Layne also said that she isn't done being in front a camera. If I remember right he wanted to bet someone about her coming back, Layne implying she would be back.

1 minute ago, thedbear said:

But Layne did not really lie. He did not bring D & D to VH.
Teya (and Stan) is what he did and only Dasha.
What the popular will was like here.::)

Hehe..he said that Dasha and Demid wouldn't come to VH..only the fact Dasha is staying were some days doesn't talk good about him..and remember this house it's in charge of....Layne.

2 minutes ago, bean1111 said:

Layne also said that she isn't done being in front a camera. If I remember right he wanted to bet someone about her coming back, Layne implying she would be back.

So Layne have to words and personalities...a lot talked it was strange the absence of Layne right when Dasha and Demid leaved..that we praticaly garantied that..they would not come to VH.Gess now we know if we can trust him or not.

4 minutes ago, ze81 said:

The good thing of Dasha staying in were is that we gona have an pretty good ideia if she its with Demid or not.If she anything like open sight masturbation,walking nude around the house somethimes etc then seems Probrably they split,because the cave man would agree she doing those things alone.

So now it's a time for other girls to join her