Teya & Stan, Eva & Mark

Just now, Amy3 said:

Why does everyone ask this? She lived on RLC forever and she had steady, shitty boyfiend. I never hear of her being with a girl ever.

that's enough ,thank you

13 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Why does everyone ask this? She lived on RLC forever and she had steady, shitty boyfiend. I never hear of her being with a girl ever.

btw, I asked because if she is, that would be a chance to see some lesbian performance, you know I didn't watch rlc too often.

Well Dasha would be an good thing for VH..IF..the cave man Demid doesn't join in.Only that way would be acceptable she coming to VH,and she would have to change a LOT of the bad things Demid and her got usted..like always being of cam in balcony,most of the sex being undercheats etc.

19 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Amy Amy..think in this case you Probrably wrong..it as a Lottt talked she and Stan had something...they would go to balcony for ages and looked like something was going on.And even with some of the girls(teya for exemple)something could had happen.Sadly the couple(Dasha and DEMID) was so horrible in the hidding that we only seen few things.

22 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Hahahaha! And you could see in the "balconies" too?
Did you really?:cool:

• Upvote 1