Teya & Stan, Eva & Mark

Sorry, but everytime I visit, no one is there and it's just dark. Plus, there has only been one rather failed sex session and Teya hasn't done anything exciting yet. So far, I's say this place is fizzling. 

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Sorry, but everytime I visit, no one is there and it's just dark. Plus, there has only been one rather failed sex session and Teya hasn't done anything exciting yet. So far, I's say this place is fizzling. 

And now its down

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Amy, as I said above, too soon for a more meaningful picture. See that it is not yet complete. But we know "who" is in its rear and this already makes signs of security here.

In the same way that I launch my Tomahawk I also provide the shields for them. Wait.
::)

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Muito estranho o gajo da guitarra está lá e boom..nós não podemos ver o apartamento.Que hora precisa.E o cara estava fora apenas antes de tudo ir escuro ..

Guys!. Evident that adjustments are being made. Significant I hope.

1 minute ago, thedbear said:

Guys!. Evident that adjustments are being made. Significant I hope.

Lets hope so!Like a lot teya but this apartment it's most empty and teya almost never in it,and being this voyeur house she have to be sexual..only come house to eat and sleep will not work in voyeur house..in rlc would work..but were residents have to delevery.Found very strange that the apartment went down just with her and him in it...if were to talk things then the others would be in...well lets wait and see,not liking it.

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Yes I guess thats the reason.

But in that case shouldn't the other residents be in also?Strange that went down only with the two in..and Cleary the dude was outside taking care for this to happen.