Teya & Stan, Eva & Mark

1 hour ago, sr71gn said:

While you are looking you might find out where teya hides

Are you talk about last night because i was looking for her and could not find her and then on camera 5 she was sitting in the corner in the dark the whole time, she blended in with everything. She needs to learn to turn on lights when they are in the room

56 minutes ago, Russ said:

Are you talk about last night because i was looking for her and could not find her and then on camera 5 she was sitting in the corner in the dark the whole time, she blended in with everything. She needs to learn to turn on lights when they are in the room

I was talking about this morning est

and the living room look very empty there is no TV or furnitures,this appartment is under contruction for me i am happy to see teya here but i have alot of reserves with her she have everything to prove,vh is not rlc i'm waiting the first test when stan will be here

On 2017-5-23 at 8:35 PM, Thestarider said:

Sim, eu concordo com Jabbath grande trabalho Lanye ::) um dos meus favs todos os tempos você está trazendo para nós diariamente:heart:

As I've noted here in another forum before, even with Mika's pregnancy condition is one of the few that is still making significant difference to the project. And I hope this apartment will add to this purpose. Very soon however for a more expressive evaluation.
I'm not waiting yet. Promises by interjection among its occupants we have.
::):heart:

• Upvote 1

Ya know, I've had my disagreements with Lane, even recently; but I have to admit he does respond to viewer concerns and complaints.  I would not object if he was in charge of a few of these apartments..

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Ya know, I've had my disagreements with Lane, even recently; but I have to admit he does respond to viewer concerns and complaints.  I would not object if he was in charge of a few of these apartments..

Hes a nice guy. I hope he will continue opening up appartements