Teya & Stan, Eva & Mark

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

they were good. not shy at all. i hope the people at the next apt are as active as they were.

Teya and Stan for some weeks were Probrably some of the bests residents in VH,not shy,active and they had fun.For me the couple was an nice surprise,unexpected but very nice surprise.Eva and Mark could say almost the same,for some time they were just fine.

• Like 1

don't know if it's their choice to leave or not but teya./stan having hard sex right now in living room like a last present for us,

the reason their plans are different is strange when i see them fuck like this,i think more they are kicked out by vh for some reasons

30 minutes ago, clivebb2^^ said:

don't know if it's their choice to leave or not but teya./stan having hard sex right now in living room like a last present for us,

the reason their plans are different is strange when i see them fuck like this,i think more they are kicked out by vh for some reasons

to illustrate the point

TandS01.jpg

TandS03.jpg

TandS04.jpg

TandS06.jpg

• Like 2

the only little problem i had with teya it's she was too much time alone here and when she is alone it's a catastroph she do nothing  this is why i have not watched her alot during this last weeks but when stan is here it's totally different,i hope to see her come back later in other appartment maybe,btw they don't seems sad to leave

This situation is a little suspect... I don't know... but since Dasha was there everything went wrong.. And the news from VH are mysterious: "theirs and our plans are different"

SXLGD house was to kick out.. not this..

4 minutes ago, mib82 said:

This situation is a little suspect... I don't know... but since Dasha was there everything went wrong.. And the news from VH are mysterious: "theirs and our plans are different"

SXLGD house was to kick out.. not this..

maybe they will come back on rlc with their own appartment,all is possible but yes it's very curious it's not because they don't fuck

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, clivebb2^^ said:

maybe they will come back on rlc with their own appartment,all is possible but yes it's very curious it's not because they don't fuck

Exactly.. Very likely as you say.. And yes they fuck, specially the new couple in these days :sad: