Teya & Stan, Eva & Mark

Here is a really mad thought (probably means I had to much coffee and snacks today)

This apartment, managed by Layne, came online at roughly the same time as we heard Layne and Mika had bought an apartment they planned to move into once the baby was born. Could this be the place they have bought and decided to get some revenue from it in the period running up to when they move? Which would mean they are now emptying it out so that they can start preparing it. Once they have moved then their current apartment could then have a new couple installed, if so, who?

(I did warn you it was a bit of a mad idea)

6 minutes ago, Arkay2 said:

Here is a really mad thought (probably means I had to much coffee and snacks today)

This apartment, managed by Layne, came online at roughly the same time as we heard Layne and Mika had bought an apartment they planned to move into once the baby was born. Could this be the place they have bought and decided to get some revenue from it in the period running up to when they move? Which would mean they are now emptying it out so that they can start preparing it. Once they have moved then their current apartment could then have a new couple installed, if so, who?

(I did warn you it was a bit of a mad idea)

Nope it was later than the appartement opened when Layne posted it.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Arkay2 said:

OK, thanks for the detail, just my imagination then. Sorry to have bothered everyone.

No need to be sorry buddy. You are not around here at the VH forums for such a long time but already a great and funny addition for all us here. This forum lives because of weird speculations, crazy ideas and most important a lot of funny and nice people. :biggrin:

• Like 1

7 hours ago, clivebb2^^ said:

don't know if it's their choice to leave or not but teya./stan having hard sex right now in living room like a last present for us,

the reason their plans are different is strange when i see them fuck like this,i think more they are kicked out by vh for some reasons

Looks like it wasn't their last present

TandS21.jpg

TandS22.jpg

TandS23.jpg

TandS24.jpg

TandS25.jpg

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, mib82 said:

I'm really sad... Unbelievable.. 

There are 3 variant:
- Bad statistics. Yes Teya is hot. But others, too. They actually lived a normal life. And if the statistics was bad. Therefore, the apartment was closed.

- Mika and Layne are leaving. Therefore, the apartment is closed, too. Most likely in the context of the first option.

- Eva and Mark, or Teya and Stan, or they decided to leave the project together. Either they have disagreements with management, conditions, etc.