Teya & Stan, Eva & Mark

Hello everyone I was not a fan of this apartment too dark.  Cameras with a lot of technical problems and / or badly positioned (bathroom, cam2, cam8 and 10, cam5, Cam9 and 6 often blocked by the occupants at the beginning, blanket. bottles. laptop. Make-up kit etc ...) The couple Eva and Mark were interesting sometimes, other times fucking under the covers or semi-hidden A lot of passage on the balcony or areas without cameras and to finish with a positive note, Eva was great for her bates and fucking sessions without blankets. Same observation for Teya with in addition the label RLC and friend of Dasha Two bad references. The first ref. Is the reputation of RLC a lot of teasing and not much sex I'm talking to girls alone not for couples The second ref. Is the friendship with Dasha who cumulates all the defects (fuck under the covers, often on the balcony or the pc etc ...) Paradoxically the arrival of Stan saved the situation for Teya. I do not like this guy since RLC (personal reason) but to be objective the sessions of fuck was great Teya has literally turned into a beast of sex (eater of cock, bate without cover, swallow of sperm etc ...) My regret is the departure of Teya, I sincerely hope to see her again on VH but alone or with another guy. Obviously this post is only my opinion . I wanted to say that I hope Dasha will not take over the apartment

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Sparkles said:

But the guests went there because they are friends of Teya... sooooooo 

But that doesn't make it an good decision..prior to have the girlfriends sleeping in livingroom the house had action all over the place..in bedrooms,kitchen,livingroom..it was fun to watch,then the two guests arrived and a lot of that end or as reduced a lot,basicaly someone that looked to the house and livingrrom seen someone on coach reading or watching things on pc.At least in my personal case i watched the house a lot less after this.

1 hour ago, martyen said:

Hello everyone I was not a fan of this apartment too dark.  Cameras with a lot of technical problems and / or badly positioned (bathroom, cam2, cam8 and 10, cam5, Cam9 and 6 often blocked by the occupants at the beginning, blanket. bottles. laptop. Make-up kit etc ...) The couple Eva and Mark were interesting sometimes, other times fucking under the covers or semi-hidden A lot of passage on the balcony or areas without cameras and to finish with a positive note, Eva was great for her bates and fucking sessions without blankets. Same observation for Teya with in addition the label RLC and friend of Dasha Two bad references. The first ref. Is the reputation of RLC a lot of teasing and not much sex I'm talking to girls alone not for couples The second ref. Is the friendship with Dasha who cumulates all the defects (fuck under the covers, often on the balcony or the pc etc ...) Paradoxically the arrival of Stan saved the situation for Teya. I do not like this guy since RLC (personal reason) but to be objective the sessions of fuck was great Teya has literally turned into a beast of sex (eater of cock, bate without cover, swallow of sperm etc ...) My regret is the departure of Teya, I sincerely hope to see her again on VH but alone or with another guy. Obviously this post is only my opinion . I wanted to say that I hope Dasha will not take over the apartment

100% agree.The doom of this place start when rlc bad things all arrived by one of the worst exemples of that place.To bad because teya and even Stan adapted nice to VH spirit etc,but then..old habits returned.

10 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

VH has explicitly said "now theirs and our plans are different," so all this nonsense about trying to blame one person who had nothing to do with this apartment for its closure, is just that... nonsense. Please try to use common sense when making posts. Please.

Just talking based on what i seen..not nonsense at all..prior to Dasha and her friend arriving and take charge of livingrrom the house,teya and Stan were just fine,then they arrived and sudly they are always running to balcony,and the activity in the house was dramatically decreased.

5 minutes ago, ze81 said:

But that doesn't make it an good decision..prior to have the girlfriends sleeping in livingroom the house had action all over the place..in bedrooms,kitchen,livingroom..it was fun to watch,then the two guests arrived and a lot of that end or as reduced a lot,basicaly someone that looked to the house and livingrrom seen someone on coach reading or watching things on pc.At least in my personal case i watched the house a lot less after this.

i agree with you... and i also 'forget' this house after the guest arrivals.. And for what it seems Eva & Mark probably didn't like also, because i never saw them in the LR talking with the guests.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

i agree with you... and i also 'forget' this house after the guest arrivals.. And for what it seems Eva & Mark probably didn't like also, because i never saw them in the LR talking with the guests.

Yes also even Eva and Mark changed for worst.What an bad way to destroy an apartment,even now with house near closing there it is Dasha laying on sofa writing and watching things on pc..some decisions just don't make sense.Well lets hope than Layne sees what many of us seen and this things don't repeat.